The snow is here!

I'm soooooooo jealous!!

Cant stand being in the UK anytime of year apart from when it snows .... I want to get on a plane and be there!!

over a foot apparantly fell where we used to live by the South Downs and dear old FIL is due to fly out here today from Gatwick but as of now his flight is still on the ground ..... 2 1/2 hours late so far and no real idea of when it will leave.

have fun everyone!

Does this count as a Hidden Mickey?

IMGP0118.jpg

I've got one DD at home as her school is shut but the little DD is very cross as hers is open :rotfl: I say shut them and let the kids play but I suppose it's not me decision :lmao:

Joanne wow that is one enormous snow ball :thumbsup2

Love everyone's piccies.There is so much snow here,i can't believe how deep it is,and it's snowing very heavily right now.Me+the girls went out the front earlier for about 20mins,with the other boy+girls+adults in our road-and we had quite good fun.Hubby will be taking the girls out the garden later when he gets home from work to build a snowman.I have cleared the front path+garden path but it's just filling up again.Take care everyone if you have to go out in it.x.

Love everyone's piccies.There is so much snow here,i can't believe how deep it is,and it's snowing very heavily right now.

Coming down heavy here again as well. I really need to be in work tomorrow though so I'm willling it to clear a bit by the morning. :sad2:

Snow seems to be melting here (Leicester). We keep having the odd flurry but nothing is settling now.

Forecast is for more this afternoon though

..... it's snowing very heavily right now...........

Same here :sad2: ....I am so cold & just can't warm up, dogs are loving it though! I am sure Bailey has eaten enough snow this morning to freezer her insides.

Awww, poor thing!!! Suzy got into a terrible state last time there was deep snow with frozen snowballs all over her legs and tummy - I ended up hosing her down with warm water in the bath as I was terrified she'd catch pneumonia... :rolleyes: Fortunately, we now have underfloor heating in the conservatory so I turned it up and it melted the snow clumps off her as she lay down... :thumbsup2

I have just used the hairdryer on my dog:rotfl2: he was fine until I tried it on his head.

I didn't realise how deep it was outside the front of our house. I have just played with the dog & it came up to the top of his legs. He then fell head first into it as he tried to run off from me:rotfl:

Here he is wearing his coat, looking impressed;)

IMG_1374-1.jpg

Another of him on the cleared path:

IMG_1375-1.jpg

I've got one DD at home as her school is shut but the little DD is very cross as hers is open :rotfl: I say shut them and let the kids play but I suppose it's not me decision :lmao:

Joanne wow that is one enormous snow ball :thumbsup2

I would hate that if I was a child. I have just been listening to more school closures, I don't really know why they bothered opening if they are going to close. The forecast all along said we would have more snow this afternoon. The school I went to very rarely used to close when it snowed, even thugh it was at the top of a hill

It stopped snowing here for a couple of hours but is coming down again now.

I'm making good use of being at home, I've just ordered a veil for my wedding and picked out a hairstyle.

Coming down heavy here again as well. I really need to be in work tomorrow though so I'm willling it to clear a bit by the morning. :sad2:
I don't think you will have much luck somehow David,i have had the radio on all morning in the kitchen+apart from only a handful of buses now running,it's still pretty much the same if not worse.x.

Same here :sad2: ....I am so cold & just can't warm up, dogs are loving it though! I am sure Bailey has eaten enough snow this morning to freezer her insides.
Can you believe i have been sweating,i reckon it's where i am not well,plus shovelling+sweeping snow for 30mins helps :thumbsup2 .Get yourself outside with a shovel and you will warm up in no time :rotfl2: .x.

Can you believe i have been sweating,i reckon it's where i am not well,plus shovelling+sweeping snow for 30mins helps :thumbsup2 .Get yourself outside with a shovel and you will warm up in no time :rotfl2: .x.

I'd sooner freeze to death!! :rotfl2:

I don't think you will have much luck somehow David,i have had the radio on all morning in the kitchen+apart from only a handful of buses now running,it's still pretty much the same if not worse.x.

I think you're right. Where can I get a pack of huskies and a sled?

I've been enjoying the snow. Here's some photos from the park

SnowDay2009020.jpg

SnowDay2009033.jpg

SnowDay2009025.jpg

SnowDay2009030.jpg

SnowDay2009032.jpg

SnowDay2009039.jpg

SnowDay2009036.jpg

Lovely photos:thumbsup2

Its snowing again here quite hard. My dad is coming home from work early. He was leaving London just after 12pm, he is still not home.

WOW that photos are lovely and the sky looks like there is lots more snow to come. I am so jealous:p of everyone who has snow. It keeps snowing here but as soon as it stops it all melts and we are in the very far north of scotland where we usualy get quite a lot but we seem to have had hardly any this year:sad2: :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter