The Share Your Dreams Thread

okay, I finally had a dream that I can remember. It was kind of long ( I actually slept till 8 :30!) , so I'll condense it into one sentence: I had a dream that NAtalie Portman gave me an autographed cumberbund. I have no idea.... :)

AW! Natalie Portman is awesome!

I don't remember exactly what I dreamed last night...but I know that I dreamed about my two ex-bf's... :confused3 :sad1:

pugslee said:
On Tueday I had a dream I was part of the Oprah Winfrey show audience. She told us to look behind us, because in the back of the room there was a door the show's guests went through. Everyone turned around and we heard a scream. Everyone turned back forward and Oprah was gone. Everyone was freaking out. Everyone kept saying "This isn't Oprah-tastic!"[for some reason, everyone kept saying Oprah-tastic in my dream]. So everyone started looking thoughout the building for Oprah. Me and this guy named Milo looked together for Oprah. We looked and looked and looked. Then we came across this room called "The Lollypop Room". We went in and found Oprah tied to a chair and she was with a guy in a bear suit. Oprah was screaming, because in my dream she was deathly scared of bears. The guy in the bear suit had Oprah-napped her. Milo and I were jumping up and down shouting "We found Oprah! This is Oprah-tastic!". Then Oprah said "It might be even more Oprah-tastic if you untie me." :rotfl2: So Milo and I untied her and the guy ran away screaming. Oprah Thanked us and said, "you two are Oprah-tastic!". So everyone went back to the stage and everyone treated me like a hero for saving Oprah for the guy in a bear suit.

I told my friends about this dream today, and they think I need mental help :rotfl2:

You're dream sounds Oprah-tastic! lol I love that word lol. I'll have to use that more around school because me and my (weird) friends are all obsessed with Oprah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter