"The Rookie" Official Thread! (spoilers welcome)

Oh wow. That episode last night was intense! And I still don't believe that happened. If you didn't watch it last night, make sure you watch it ASAP. Wow!

I gave the episode a Perfect 10.

I hated what all of the main characters were put through. But it was so dramatic that it will be sure to have major ramifications for the rest of the season and well into next season!

I'm surprised they would kill off any recurring character this early in the series!

Recurring characters are generally viewed as more expendable than the actual series regulars.

I personally believe they are setting it up so that Andersen's death ultimately has an impact on Bishop's ascension to Police Chief.

Recurring characters are generally viewed as more expendable than the actual series regulars.

I personally believe they are setting it up so that Andersen's death ultimately has an impact on Bishop's ascension to Police Chief.

She was a series regular, not recurring. And Bishop isn't even a detective yet, so she is a long way from being captain. It was more likely done for the dramatic effect.

She was a series regular, not recurring. And Bishop isn't even a detective yet, so she is a long way from being captain. It was more likely done for the dramatic effect.

Oooops, I totally forgot that Mercedes Mason was in the main credits. For some reason, I (mis)remembered her being listed with the guest stars. :duck:

And I didn't mean that Bishop would assume the role of captain overnight, obviously. I meant they probably are toying with that progression as part of her long-term arc, i.e. if the series manages to run 7+ seasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter