The return of Club Cool

Excited it'll be there in time for my trip, kind of sad to see the weird Y2K style stuff go! That was part of the charm for me since I wasn't much of a soda drinker. I am curious how much the format will change, I can't imagine it'd be by much-probably just staffed by a CM until they trust guests again.

This is great news. My kids love Club Cool. I'm not a fan of soda, but I do enjoy a tiny paper cup of Beverly from time to time.

I don't know, I saw quite a few people ordering the (paid) version at the Coca Cola store. So there may still be a market if it's not.... but 🤞 it will be.

The difference is that at Disney Springs, the Coca Cola stores prices are very reasonable compared to other restaurant options at Disney Springs (plus there is no admission fee for Disney Springs).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter