The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated!!

RvUsa

<font color=blue>John, the special Dis'r formerly
I am alive and a little better, I went to the hospital again, and I WILL live!!! :woohoo: The infection had spread to the skin, and is now cellulitis.... what ever that is. The Er doc and the local hospital had even mentioned gangrene, and that wigged me out pretty bad, but things didn't get worse over night and the fever didn't go up.... so we will wait and see.

I just spent 1 hr on the phone with windstream to finally get my dsl working again. So I will be on and off for a while.

I really want to thank everybody for your thought and prayers and well wishes, it means a lot to me!!! You guys really are the best.

I will keep in touch!

How do we know this is really you and not some sick imposter?

callsm.gif

Glad to see you back on line. Get better big guy!

It's so good to see you're doing better John. I hope you continue to improve!

So glad to hear it John. We miss you in Chat!!

John....cellulitis can be very serious & is nothing to be trifled with. Keep an eye on it, please!!!

Thanks Pete that made my day.... not. :)

Thanks everybody else.... I am still the same, with a little more pain, so that has me concerned. Erica is trying to talk me into another trip to the er, but I say no way!!!

I swear you are trying to make us come up there and kick your butt all the way to the ER. Listen to your wife she is right this time.

Sometimes loves just hurts, huh?

Don't make us come over there, John. I have rectal thermometers and I know how to use them!! :scared1:

I hope you feel better soon John! I've been going through some medical stuff the past week myself so I know it's no fun. :sick: I will keepyou in my prayers!

John, don't take chances with your health! Get back to the ER NOW!

I don't want to gross anyone out, but cellulitis is a serious skin infection which can spread into the lymph nodes & bloodstream. John....if your wife says you need to go back to the E.R., then listen to her please. She knows you better than we do & if she says go....then GO!!! The secret to a happy life is a happy wife!!

.. The secret to a happy life is a happy wife!!

I love you Deb.....but I beg to differ, according to Jimmy Soul:

If You Wanna Be Happy For The Rest Of Your Life...
If you wanna be happy
For the rest of your life,
Never make a pretty woman your wife,
So from my personal point of view,
Get an ugly girl to marry you.

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall.
As soon as he marries her
Then she starts to do
The things that will break his heart.
But if you make an ugly woman your wife,
You'll be happy for the rest of your life,
An ugly woman cooks her meals on time,
She'll always give you peace of mind.

Don't let your friends say
You have no taste,
Go ahead and marry anyway,
Though her face is ugly,
Her eyes don't match,
Take it from me she's a better catch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter