The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated!!

John, Hopefully you've wisend up and gone back to the ER, by now. If not.....I'm very disappointed in you young man! You are old enough to take better care of yourself. If not for you then for the people who love you. Don't be selfish.....get healthy so you can play with your son and help your wife around the house.

That was my very best "mom-guilt"

Did it work?

Wow, what a night!!! Ike hit us about 8pm and knocked out electric out. I have been doing my best to get the generator hooked up..... I had to prioritize... 1. Fridge 2. Chest freezer 3 Internet, and I am out of juice!!! So thats it.

I forced myself out of bed and got the little honda out of the TT, man I love that thing!!! It is purring away happily outside. There are reports we may not have power till THURSDAY!!! Most of OUR repair crews are in TX!!!! LOL

Well, I called doc 1st thing this AM, they had no power either, if he gets it back I go tomorrow at 8:30. So I will let you know.

I hate to think what else is gonna happen this week.......:confused:

Wow John! You definately didn't need that. I hope power is restored soon and you can get to the doctor. Take care of yourself as best you can.

Hey John, late catching up as usual but wanted to add...

Don't mess around with cellulitus (sp?) I had it once in my sinus area spent a week in the hospital on IV and another two weeks at home on IV with in-home care.

And, I also think sometimes they tell you it's cellulitus when they don't know what the heck is going on.

Be Proactive with this thing.

I'm so sorry you were affected by the storm, like you need that on top of everything else! :hug:

My thoughts are with you.

Just an update.... I finally saw a real Doctor this morning, and he said all is well. It is gonna take a couple of weeks to get better, and he gave me ANOTHER antibiotic to take, and extended the others for a week! So I am home, and HURTING!!! LOL

Power company said we MAY have power by friday, so erica and I ran a bunch more extensions this morning to power the rest of the house the best we could. We are running the fridge, and freezer, and when they get cold, I plugged in the TV and satellite!!! wooooo hooooo! Now if we just had water.

I still think you may need a colonoscopy!

bull-colonoscopy-756167.jpg

John, I am glad you saw a real doctor! Sometimes we just have to give antibiotics a chance to work. I'm hoping they'll start working soon and you'll be better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter