• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The real reason I am against doing Palo Brunch

We went to Palo brunch on the Magic last week. It was GREAT, but I just couldn't bring myself to try the grape pizza. If they have it on the Fantasy, I will try it then.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I don't believe they have pizza in Palo on the new ships IIRC. I love the grape pizza and remember being disappointed on the Dream/Fantasy.

MJ

I completely agree but .... the food made it worth it :cool1: the famous grape pizza was to die for.

Yes it is... Had it for the first time in 5 palo trips on our last cruise in April. Thought that it couldn't be that good. Was I ever wrong. Oh my. We went back to palo later in the week and I had 1 1/2 grape pizzas.

we are going to brunch while on the wonder next week.. this grape pizza has me super intrigued!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter