The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting off here now and read a chapter and then to go sleep Steph. Goodnight, happy reading!

Tell Ranger and Joe I send my love, lol, and then pleasant dreams!!! :cloud9: :hug:

I'm getting off here now and read a chapter and then to go sleep Steph. Goodnight, happy reading!

Tell Ranger and Joe I send my love, lol, and then pleasant dreams!!! :cloud9: :hug:

im going to bed now too...

gunna wish I was Stephanie P... minus all the gun shots and tazeing and blown up road kill... just with Joe and Ranger! :goodvibes ;) :rotfl: :lmao:

I love Where's Waldo and I spy!!!

Well goodnight Steph! We'll see how far we are tomorrow night!

:cloud9:

Understandable...

How long is he going away for? Did he travel a lot with his old job?

Never traveled much before...maybe once a year at most. He comes back late Wed night so only a few days. :goodvibes If it was longer, I would have liked to go down with him.

g'mornin all!

Last test today and then we have to meet with doc to see what our plan is.

I'm sorry to start the day ranting about my family again. June 30th is my cousin's birthday(the one that's the mother of my goddaughter). My mom sent me an e-mail on Sunday asking me if I had gotten the e-mail cousin's hubby sent and to just tell him if I can go or not. I replied and told her no I didn't get it. So mom forwarded the e-mail that said that hubby was making reservations at a resturaunt up near them(North Jersey about 2 1/2 hours away) for her birthday on Saturday. After all the fuss with the schedule and loosing a manager AGAIN I'm working close on Saturday.

So I wrote to hubby and said that I'm sorry but I won't be able to make it on such short notice. I got this as a reply, "I didn't think you would want to drive all the way up here just for a birthday party but we just want to make sure that you know you are still invited to all family functions. Hope all is well with you and (DH)."

I'm so frustrated with them. They go to church, my cousin leads the children's choir, they're both in Bible study groups, and yet they can't seem to forgive. I feel like I can not tell any of them anything now because it wil get thrown back in my face. One of the things my mom had said to me last time was, "Oh yeah, I forgot, you're saving up for Disney!" They don't know what I go through day to day with work, with my own self and my feelings. I told mom about the break down I had when DH mentioned going to Disney again, I didn't think we could afford it. I guess I'm going to have lie about everything now. It just makes me sick. :sad2:

campingsept8-sept10006.jpg

again before emo took over..

You couldn't tell from the Eeyore sweatshirt that she was gonna be emo?! :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

not a problem.. I love my butthead...

now Sharky.. want me to post a pic of my ex that used to be/is again dunno why/ his bestfriend???

or the backstabber friend?? i know you wanna put faces to names!! :lmao:

Post both! Duh, silly Sis!!!! :sad2:

:lmao:

goodnight Marshay! I want to come with you, Trentmom and Tigger. I'm sooo jealous! Have a great day tomorrow and pleasant dreams tonight :cloud9:

I gotta see first if I can get the day off! :rolleyes: Hopefully the girls won't give me the cold shoulder when they come back if I can't make it! :rolleyes2

I get too hot....hate just sitting there.....

don't like the ocean...afraid I might step on a jellyfish or something worse..
Hate stepping on broken shells..

We have take ds a few times, but during off season and we flew kites and played in the arcade and look at some shops...

This must be from my side of the family. I looove the beach!!! It forces me to "just sit there". I'm too much of a busy body sometimes and don't know how to take a break. Besides, why do you have to just sit there! Go build a sand castle, even if DS won't help you!!! If you still feel awkward, I'll come and help! :goodvibes :beach:

Its going to take forever to get to 1000 and I'll never catch up with all of you. :sad2:

Yes you can!!! Even if you just make little post like that every 40 seconds!!!:rotfl:Also, get some of those pictures you promised scanned, uploaded and post them, one picture for each post!!!! ;)

DD just went to sleep. ARGH!!

First her leg got caught in the crib up to her knee and she was wailing away. Then DH went in to soothe her. She wanted milk. Then DH put her back in the crib and she started wailing again. So I went in. Read her 2 books and did "shoulder time" (sing while she is on my shoulder). Put her in crib, left the room and she is wailing away again. I looked on our monitor and saw her leg was in between the rails again. Went back in to soothe her and then let her cry for another 15 minutes but now she is asleep.

Whew!

She ususally isn't that tough to get to sleep...maybe it's her 2nd molars that are coming in...we can see the bumps on one of them.

Ouch! Her poor little leg. Are you guys thinking of getting her a bed soon? DD got the Step2 castle bed from Santa a couple of years ago. It's convertible so you can use it with the crib mattress at first and then get a twin mattress for it. She just loves it.

You are very smart...Our ccs are too high to pay off every month,,,,

you live and learn.

We plan on getting a 2nd mtg and paying of our high interest ccs and closing all of them minus like 2 small ones for emergency....

If you close them all you will seriously damage your credit score. Just cut them up but keep enough open to help your credit look better. ;)

So I wrote to hubby and said that I'm sorry but I won't be able to make it on such short notice. I got this as a reply, "I didn't think you would want to drive all the way up here just for a birthday party but we just want to make sure that you know you are still invited to all family functions. Hope all is well with you and (DH)."

Just a different thought...the sentence in quotes above does not sound bad at all to me. I know since you are in the middle of this conflict, it's easy to read more into the statement. But if you take it at face value, it sounds like they understand.

In fact I have used the EXACT same sentence when inviting my PA relatives (aunts, uncles, cousins) to DD's first birthday party. I knew they couldn't or wouldn't want to drive 3 hrs but I did want to let them know they were invited.

Maybe try to look at it just at face value -- it'll make them sound nicer!

:goodvibes :hug:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I have a funny story about this weekend. I had a favorite swimsuit that I've had for a couple years and as y'all know chlorine can really rot a swimsuit. Friday we got there early and after we set up we went swimming a while and I wore that suit. I let it dry in the sun Friday early evening and then I wore it Saturday morning and I was getting things to put in my tote to take to the pool and I saw in the mirror where my bathing suit was starting to rot at the two seams on the side a tiny bit, nothing serious. I said to DH that this will be the last season for this suit, I need to go buy a new one.

Well I walked across the camper and bent over to get something and my DH bursted out laughing and said it looked like I had a reverse thong on. I said what do you mean you smar*#@! He said look in the mirror at your behind. I said I can't as I turn so far and then I can't see it. He took a digital pic of my behind and oh my, the material had rotted away right at the broken part of my butt, you know, where it cracked :rotfl2: . There was an oval of what appears to be see thru nylon right there and believe me it was worse than any plumber's crack you've ever seen. I nearly died.

Off came that suit, into the trash it went and luckily I had an old suit in the closet just in case, :rotfl2:

Um, I don't see any pictures! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter