The Random Thread: Back to The Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're staring our *running around* today. Have to go to the post office and stop the mail. And the Police Station to fill out the HOUSE WATCH form. And then to the LIBRARY so my mother and sister can find reading material for the trip. :thumbsup2

eating a reeses and a kitkat (:-)

one question..
does anyone know what happened to Kayla..(Cinderelli16)
Maybe I just haven't been paying attention,
but I haven't seen her around?

ohhh yea.. that might be it.
I keep forgetting that people are still in school.

around here we got out weeks ago.

Ah, nothing much.
Drinking some tea, watching Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow.
Doesn't get much better. xD
'Sup there?

My friend was raving about that today.

I just had a delivery of new horse goods :)
I now have more dry shampoo, fly spray and garlic supplements.
I have this awesome show broach too :)
Aaand more joddies. I now have 2 white, 2 cream, 1 canary, 2 black, 1 purple, 1 red, 1 navy and blue, 1 navy and pink, 1 purple and lilac, 1 lilac and purple, 1 blue and navy, 1 black and grey, 1 pink and navy check, 1 green and navy check. That's like 17 pairs lmfao.
I also got new headcollars. A newmarket striped show one, a red and navy check one and a yellow and black field headcollar. (I have a red and black one, a green one and a purple and turquoise one also.)

Meh. Due to the dog dying and all the expenses that came about this month- I'm not going to California in August.

It was a trip to look at colleges, but I was going to sneak in a day of Disneyland..

My friend was raving about that today.

I just had a delivery of new horse goods :)
I now have more dry shampoo, fly spray and garlic supplements.
I have this awesome show broach too :)
Aaand more joddies. I now have 2 white, 2 cream, 1 canary, 2 black, 1 purple, 1 red, 1 navy and blue, 1 navy and pink, 1 purple and lilac, 1 lilac and purple, 1 blue and navy, 1 black and grey, 1 pink and navy check, 1 green and navy check. That's like 17 pairs lmfao.
I also got new headcollars. A newmarket striped show one, a red and navy check one and a yellow and black field headcollar. (I have a red and black one, a green one and a purple and turquoise one also.)

Ah, it's hilarious.

Oooh, nice! You're like a rainbow of Jods. :)

I can understand the UK not allowing other countries to use BBC iPlayer, because we have to pay for our TV license with BBC, so it's unfair to let other countries to watch for free. But then TV channels don't allow others in different countries to see them because of protecting the show from copyrighting or something... I wouldn't be annoyed about not being able to see it if it were available on another site, which it isn't...

Blah, i'm rambling now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter