The Pope Has Died

May he rest in Peace and enjoy Heaven! I have a candle burning for him, he was a wonderful man! Shine on in Heaven.

May God welcome him with open arms into heaven.
God bless him and God bless all of us!!

I didn't think I would feel such an overwhelming loss. :sad: :sad1: God Bless Pope John Paul II...his suffering is over. May he rest in peace with the Lord. :angel:

Rasta_Chik said:
When are they choosing a new pope?
it will start almost imidately, but it will continue until one man gets 2/3 of the votes. It could take days or weeks. :confused3

ty sparx not to sound insensitive but it really ist affecting me at all...i guess i was just expecting it ya know?

He has certainly earned his award in heaven, and now he will receive it. The entire world, not just the Catholic church, lost a good and holy man.

Rasta_Chik said:
ty sparx not to sound insensitive but it really ist affecting me at all...i guess i was just expecting it ya know?
I think we all were, but it is still a loss of a human.

Sparx,

Since there really isn't a front runner for the new Pope, this could be something that goes on for a while.

MagicKingdom05 said:
Sparx,

Since there really isn't a front runner for the new Pope, this could be something that goes on for a while.
yes i know. I read the link that was posted.

I had grown apart from the Church but have started feeling closer lately and I feel such a great sense of loss.

Its a sad day but the angles :angel: are crying their tears of joy here in NY because he is with them now!! RIP :rose: :rose: :rose:

I'm not Catholic, but I've been following the Pope's health on the BBC World News for the past couple of months, and I've gotten really attached to him. What a wonderful man to have touched so many lives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter