The Plaza...opinions?

Our Ratings of Plaza Restaurant: (*rev 01/16/2017*)
. . . food price value: D
. . . food quality: B
. . . food quantity per serving: C
. . . food prep speed: B
. . . food selection: C
. . . seating quantity: C
. . . seating comfort: C
. . . eatery atmosphere: C
. . . eatery convenience: B
. . . staff friendliness: C
. . . staff attentiveness: C
. . . character interaction: n/a

Our Recommendations:
. . . appys:... n/a
. . . entree:.. Grilled Reuben, Meatloaf Meal
. . . dessert:. Original Banana Split

NOTE: The eatery is mainly a salad and sandwich shop, and most consider it not a real sit-down restaurant. As a sandwich shop, it is well above average with consistent quality.
As a sit-down eatery, it is far below average. Don't know why is it a TS category eatery? Our best guess is that WDW wanted another eatery to burn TS coupons from guest's DDP
and chose this one.

One of my favorite spots for a burger. Agree probably not worth a dining plan credit but great out of pocket option!

We like getting a quick lighter sandwich or salad and then enjoying their ice cream! Like others said it is a great value and nicer than a cs. We haven't gone in a couple years but are planning to next trip.

It's not bad, nothing to write home about. They give you a lot of food, I mean way too much food so it's very easy to share a meal there. The day we were there it was very crowded and very loud and the service very bad. We were crammed into a two top table that was crammed into a space with 3 other two tops that really shouldn't have had that many tables in there. There was no room for the CM to get around and she literally threw my fork and napkin at me across the table and handed my food to my son to pass to me because she couldn't reach. My son's hamburger, and yes he is eating brocolli with it.
qQzmgtOuVch39T4YwYb75gBDpIizmZx6-GGc4CAv-ymek74yGAtMHES7uPiAwZFZ-AYtYfvmS-HkUjSNRal8KJxS_7Mp3lQT-R7p0k_pBNF3mb60Ni2ImxQ_DeW4jjaYb8OB8aWGwjcJfShUysOnDV4qeyFOHIbr1lEA1wEAmg7wL3lJo9pj2GfVD4-64tvSZeBqd4Zj8z5wgOGP9XhDOFLxKVubRxbHu-xt1W2IbrckRhGGLE8gg__aVyYwuz7X4p9aYLDhVPQ0fg9z9jsdR4a9-uroiPftYnhC18IBlmTsNp1L0V279oQm2GLzv-IQPNK7fmwhFMvWSTzH7IneAdgHWuQYBltH0MyeEW4LBTJpaMWR6w7y_ru2VQ7TCxdUh3q_CxAB7L-Jb2UFA1JG6I7pCETs_r2B4cyOV1rtP7EZKHUwr7kqwq2awzmZL2QDAths9qgELWQgw3TZU-m2yz7ZHLFFt3ufdgjL0KR31dGetCOwA0Xi6OpoJVYTQZ-h973yQx0BhdAAPVA7mC_US-fAZMF28qT06oYzgAIrc-UIwaytN2vQpqMpkToNNMtc5H0_uzU2HHfxeiTJ9PFLI18YGnX_8T58wZJIGfWK_g=w1132-h637-no

100% disagree with the above poster. I love the Plaza. Agreed it's not worth burning a TS credit, but everything else about it is great.

Agreed. Sometimes I want a leisurely lunch or dinner without consuming a heavy meal, and The Plaza fits the bill.

A great place for lunch...air condoned...great sandwiches and I love their homemade chips. But as others have said, its not a great use of a TS credit but if paying OOP, its a nice meal for not much more than a QS meal.

Have eaten there on at least 4 trips and the food has always been good.
Resonably priced for a DisneyTS restaurant, plus its one that we have had no trouble getting a reservation days past the 180 day window.

W are at WDW at least three times a year and The Plaza makes it into our rotation at least once, if not twice per trip. Tasty food, excellent ice cream and shakes. Service is amazing. They are particularly strong with meeting allergy needs. My kids pick it over BOG every time.

I love it, especially if paying out of pocket or trying to stretch DDP credits. One meal is enough food for two people if you plan to order dessert (and who would go there and skip dessert?!?). It is probably my favorite TS restaurant in the Magic Kingdom, which is admittedly fairly weak on dining offerings for those of us not super into character meals, and one of few Disney sit down restaurants where you can grab a lighter, lunch-like midday meal.

We eat there pretty much every trip, and have for as far back as I can remember. It's basically just automatically put into our plans. We have TIW, so it's TS quality for QS prices.

Anyone know if they still take walk-ups for lunch? I seem to remember they did a while back.

Can't get as last minute reservation and hoping I can walk up for an early lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter