The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

I don't know why I'm surprised the scalpers are already on eBay selling OBB tickets for $300 each. What a joke.

Hope this is the right area to ask, never done OBB so thinking about MNSSHP past experience. Do people hop out of DCA to DL when there is a scheduled OBB party? We are coming upon our window to reserve park tickets and I'm trying to figure would it be less busy at DCA when there is a OBB party. We have three days of park hoppers so we could hop to DL when DCA closes for the party right? Will it be busy because others will do the same or not so bad because OBB will draw the crowd? Any insight is appreciated!!

Hope this is the right area to ask, never done OBB so thinking about MNSSHP past experience. Do people hop out of DCA to DL when there is a scheduled OBB party? We are coming upon our window to reserve park tickets and I'm trying to figure would it be less busy at DCA when there is a OBB party. We have three days of park hoppers so we could hop to DL when DCA closes for the party right? Will it be busy because others will do the same or not so bad because OBB will draw the crowd? Any insight is appreciated!!

Some folks will hope to DL. Yes you can hop if you have park hoppers.

On OBB days it's reported that DCA gets really busy during the mix in time as OBB folks can get in at 3.

Some of the sold out dates become available again, but more dates are selling out. Current view:
1712D189-F5EB-4B3C-B9CB-714BB0C9ABEF.png5AC43BBD-E745-4C11-A4C1-0AD6CDB2AEBB.png

My best friend braved the que this morning and got us tickets. I see our day sold out, so I am so glad she did that!

I remember last year some of the dates became available again a few weeks later, though I wouldn't count on that happening again this year.

This mix-in time can be pretty packed. We began showing up for the party right at 5:45pm or a bit after to avoid it when it was at Disneyland.

With the party being at California Adventure, Disneyland probably does become more crowded at 6pm when regular guests are kicked out of the party. I'm just guessing on this though because when we visit in October, we go to every party occurring during our trip so haven't experienced Disneyland during a party evening.

Whew - so glad I was able to get tix this morning since our date is sold out.

I am very happy for my fellow Dis folks who got their tickets today. Honestly when I got ours I got a little emotional because this trip has been 3 years in the making.

Dates, especially October dates are selling out this afternoon/evening.

I hope I have done a good job of running this thread thus far. I will update the dates with sold out dates over the next couple days. I have to go coach tee-ball now :)

68 days until the first party! Anyone have tickets for the first one?!?!

I remember last year some of the dates became available again a few weeks later, though I wouldn't count on that happening again this year.
I can confirm that this was true for last year. I stalked the website like crazy and ended up getting four tickets to a previously 'sold out' OBB. The trick was to start from the Tada ticket store web address, and not the main Event Ticket page on the DL website. Meaning starting from the page where the dates are listed, because the main event ticket page always said sold out.

I'm happy for everyone who got their tickets today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter