The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

Whoops that's what I meant - not that the waiting room was open but the "please sit tight" room was open. 🤣

Hmmm, my page hasn't changed. I'm still on "Please Sit Tight".
Because the queue isn't opened yet.

I think that's why they CYA with "no sooner than..." - in case the room doesn't open on time, like with RunDisney events or other recent queues

Maybe I'm being optimistic lol
Yeah. The not before time is because we all break the site for hours starting around midnight if they don't give us a rough time they think they might be ready for us. Lets them be prepared for when we might start harassing the site.

Remember to save your Queue It ID's in case you have to leave the page at some point!
Technically if you reopen in the same (non-incognito) window, it should remember your Queue ID. But still a good idea just in case!

Whoops that's what I meant - not that the waiting room was open but the "please sit tight" room was open. 🤣
This is the waiting room for the queue :)

I am still in the please sit tight "room". I only have the one day so it's the D23 date ir nothing. Fingers crossed
I'm still in the sit tight room as well. Sending good vibes your way to get the D23 date.

So those of you who got in already- are you using Android devices? I recall something in the past about those being able to bypass the holding page. I only get the Sit Tight page on computer or iPhone...

Apparently Disney is being Disney. Some are able to get in. Some are not. Yay.

So those of you who got in already- are you using Android devices? I recall something in the past about those being able to bypass the holding page. I only get the Sit Tight page on computer or iPhone...
Never heard of that, but I do have a Samsung phone.

My friend is on her android and has more than an hour queue time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter