*The Official VILLAS AT DISNEY'S GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Owners & Lovers Group*

Please see post above that skier Pete and Bing Showei put together. Should give you a good breakdown of what the pressured times of the year are and when you shouldn't have an issue booking!
I recall seeing this- thanks for finding it! I beleive I’m noticing some ‘walking’ in Dec at this time.

My wife and I just closed on our 1st contract with DVC and its at the amazing VGF! Anyone spent time at the Spa? Is it anything spectacular? Is it worth the $$$ prices?
I took the tour of the spa and it looks great. I have never booked a service there, but I bought gift cards there for my adult daughters and they loved it.

My wife and I just closed on our 1st contract with DVC and its at the amazing VGF! Anyone spent time at the Spa? Is it anything spectacular? Is it worth the $$$ prices?

:welcome: and Congrats!!! I’ll add you to the owners list!!!

WELCOME HOME!

Occasionally, the spa will offer deep discounts for DVC (up to 40% off) instead of our regular discount of 15% so keep an eye out for that. I love the leg and foot intensive massage, I get that at the end of my trip after spending a few days in the parks.

Hi! Just hoping to be added as an owner. We bought a direct fixed week contract this August. Thanks so much! Appreciate being a part of the DVC VGF family!

I’m so sorry if I didn’t see your original post!! Welcome again!!!!

Hi all. Just closed and received our points as a Grand Floridan owner. So excited!
question for all you owners out there. I just was playing around trying to book and virtually everything (referring to studios here), is booked. So I went out to the 11 month out which takes us to December 21st and already full. I realize that it’s Christmas week and probably tough anytime. Is it always difficult getting studios here or is this a result of holidays, 50th anniversary and built up COVID points people have?
any insight as to booking tips appreciated

Hi all. Just closed and received our points as a Grand Floridan owner. So excited!
question for all you owners out there. I just was playing around trying to book and virtually everything (referring to studios here), is booked. So I went out to the 11 month out which takes us to December 21st and already full. I realize that it’s Christmas week and probably tough anytime. Is it always difficult getting studios here or is this a result of holidays, 50th anniversary and built up COVID points people have?
any insight as to booking tips appreciated

Welcome home! it is very tough this December because many people banked points due to COVID. Studios at GF that time a year require you to book right at 8 am on the 11 month. We usually book a one bedroom and never have had issues. This year I had to stalk the site for 5 straight days. Keep trying right at 8 am. You can always waitlist and will most likely get it that way. Since it’s your first stay you can always call for help and sometimes they can find inventory. It’s called your “ welcome home” trip. Don’t worry, it’ll work out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter