The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Matthew

Location: Stationed in Yuma but moving to the East Coast of Florida when I retire in the summer of 2023

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown / Blue

Body Type: Athletic / Muscular

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No kids

Do you have any pets: 2 cats

Favorite activities: DVC vacations, reading, chess, hiking, road trips, and traveling in general.

Favorite movie: Sound of music, Casablanca, and Lord of the Rings

Favorite color(s): Teal, Orange, and Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Obi Wan and Yoda count?

A little bit about yourself: Despite being in the Marine Corps for 20 years I am a romantic at heart and care very much about helping others. I live a disciplined and structured life for the most part but enjoy taking frequent vacations and trips to break free of that routine. I am very much an introvert but most people would misidentify me as outgoing, mostly because of the role I play in my profession. Fine arts, musicals, plays, and going to Disney are ideal ways I would want to spend time with a woman I care about.

A little bit about your ideal match: Emotionally mature and intelligent with an ability to apply a bit of self restraint. Physically and mentally disciplined yet have the ability to be carefree when the time calls for it. Someone who is able to care about others and not just be self consumed.

First Name: Paul

Male

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Blonde, Blue

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: No but I would like to have children someday.

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Planning trips to Disney World, anything outdoors like hiking, fishing, etc. Attending sports games.

Favorite movie(s): Disney: Lion King (first movie I saw in the theaters Non-Disney movie: The Blind Side

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Baloo, Donald Duck, Wreck - it -Ralph

A little bit about yourself: I am a very relaxed person and like to have fun. I like to laugh and be a little goofy once in a while. I have done three Disney College Programs in Disney World and I was a Disney World College Program Campus Representative at my College during my college years. I love to travel and looking for new places to travel.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who has a sense of humor and likes to have a good laugh once in a while. A person who is a Disney person who likes to go to Disney World (I try to go every year). Likes to travel and is a family person.

Last edited:
First Name: Harrison

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Blue

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Dog

Favorite activities: Writing, travelling, playing video and board games

Favorite movie: Star Wars Episode VI

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Hank from Finding Dory

A little bit about yourself: I am taking my first solo trip to Disney July 1-9 and would love to talk to people also going during that time and possibly meet for a little bit. Aside from that, I am normally a quieter person, but can get very enthusiastic given the right circumstances.

Ideal match: Ideally I would like to find someone that enjoys talking about their day and eventually looking to meet.

First Name: Tony

Hair/Eye Color:Brown/Brown

Body Type: Athletic

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Reading, Traveling, Running (training for 1/2 marathon), Disney parks :)

Favorite movie: Toy Story, Interstellar

Favorite Disney character(s): Woody, Peter Pan

A little bit about yourself: I am single and love to travel and make plans. I live in the middle of nowhere sort of, but I do travel to both coasts quite a bit to visit Disney (3-4 times a year). I am a DVC member as well. I'm pretty quiet, I love to read and learn, but Disney and Harry Potter make me break out of my shell. WDW trip this year in August again, and Europe in October

Ideal match: I'm pretty open, but someone with similar interests and passions, around my age and willing to try new adventures. I don't mind long distance. Oh, and I'm gay haha.

First Name: Brandon

Hair/Eye Color:Brown/Blue

Do you have any kids: Yes 1 daughter 13

Do you have any pets: yes 2 cats

Favorite activities: Playing drums, planning vacations

Favorite movie: yikes this is too hard to answer there are so many

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald Duck

A little bit about yourself: DVC member, AP holder, annual visitor to WDW. Been going every year minus Covid years for 20yrs. Love the history and just the feeling of being in the atmosphere there. Nice home, nice job, beautiful daughter, just no luck in the relationship dept around my area lol. I enjoy taking trips or just relaxing on the couch watching a good movie, in the hot tub, or by the fire pit

Ideal match: into Disney vacations of course, someone I can trust, good sense of humor, fun to be around, a nice caring and loving person overall

A little bit about yourself: DVC member, AP holder, annual visitor to WDW. Been going every year minus Covid years for 20yrs. Love the history and just the feeling of being in the atmosphere there. Nice home, nice job, beautiful daughter, just no luck in the relationship dept around my area lol. I enjoy taking trips or just relaxing on the couch watching a good movie, in the hot tub, or by the fire pit

Ideal match: into Disney vacations of course, someone I can trust, good sense of humor, fun to be around, a nice caring and loving person overall
Hi Brandon! I’m Candace. I’m 42 and live in Massachusetts. My 13 year old daughter and I love going to Disney every year, although you have us beat, we’ve only been going for 8 years 😊. Let me know if you’d like to talk, I think we have a lot in common.

Darn, I'm about 19 years too late...:rotfl2:

First Name: Cam

Sex: F
Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown
Body Type: Short and rounded (think Italian mama who cooks really well. ;) )
Ethnicity: Caucasian (Italian)

Do you have any kids: 2 grown kids, 34 and 29 years old; one grandchild

Do you have any pets: no (My avatar is my grandpuppy)

Favorite activities: Traveling to WDW, cruising DCL, reading, movies, volunteering with Special Olympics

Favorite movie: Too many to choose just one, but I love all MCU movies. Also, Moonstruck is front of my mind right now.

Favorite color(s): pink and yellow

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey

A little bit about yourself: I was married nearly 35 years (and even did a vow renewal at WDW through Disney Fairytale Weddings). I've been divorced three years and am loving my freedom, but would love to find someone who loves Disney travel as much as I do.

A little bit about your ideal match: My ideal match has to be kind and has to love Disney travel opportunities. He has to be financially independent and financially secure for his retirement. He also has to understand the demands of my job and be tolerant of them.

IMG_7485[1].JPG

First Name: Julia
Sex: Female
Hair/Eye Color: Light Brown(Want to Dye it Purple), Hazel
Body Type: Overweight, but getting healthier and losing it with Lupus
Ethnicity: White(25% Japanese)
Do you have any kids: No Kids and I persoanlly don't want any
Do you have any pets: Two Cats who are my mom's, but are all of ours
Favorite activities: Traveling, NBA Games, Meeting People, Cruising DCL
Favorite movie: Newsies, Guardians Of The Galaxy any Disney Movie
Favorite color(s): Black, Blue, White
Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch, Mickey, Chip, Dale, Donald, Goofy, Max
A little bit about yourself: I'm Julia and I enjoy traveling mainly Disney Cruises and Disney World. I want to go back to Japan, Iceland, Copenhagen, and London. I am a big Brooklyn Nets fan and love music and bands and meeting people and I am asexual
A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is asexual and also doesn't want kids and enjoys Disney, Cruises, is nice and kind, and enjoys NBA

First Name: Ryan

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Grey hair, Blue Eyes

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: Yes

Do you have any pets: Yes

Favorite activities: Visiting Disney, hiking, skiing, scuba diving, traveling (when I can)

Favorite movie: Can’t name just one. Love all kinds of movies

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey and the Gang

A little bit about yourself: Obviously, a big Disney fan. Have been going to Disney since I was a little kid. But also, love traveling and experiencing new things. I am very easy going and always try and find the positive things in life. I am happy being outside in nature and experiencing what life has to offer and just as happy relaxing at home cooking and watching a good show. I live near the mountains, but love the beach just as much. I have a silly sense of humor and like to smile and laugh as much as possible. I believe in acts of kindness and that we all should be treated as equals and with empathy.

A little bit about your ideal match: I am looking for a friend. And if things work out maybe something more. Someone with a zest for life and likes experiencing what this amazing world has to offer. Someone who isn‘t afraid to try new things. Someone who likes to laugh and does not take things too seriously. Someone who also believes we are all equals and we all deserve the same respect. And of course, someone who loves to travel to that magical place that has brought us all here.

Attachments

• 9A7BAFCD-F093-4B64-A792-CC2D7A658CFB.jpeg
    9A7BAFCD-F093-4B64-A792-CC2D7A658CFB.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 64
  • B5EB0BA0-6376-4835-A12D-09B727B0D690.jpeg
    B5EB0BA0-6376-4835-A12D-09B727B0D690.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 66
First Name: Ned

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Grey hair, Brown Eyes

Body Type: Fit

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: Yes, out of the house

Do you have any pets: Yes

Favorite activities: Disney, racing vintage sports cars, playing guitar, enjoying a good glass of wine, working out

Favorite movie: Parent Trap (original), Mr Roberts, Iron Man 1, Star Wars

Favorite color(s): Maroon

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Tigger

A little bit about yourself: Widower. Been going to WDW since it opened lol. Have not been solo...yet. Have a bad vintage sports car habit both street cars and race cars. Played in a local cover band for about 15 years until the boy started playing college football. We traveled to 51 straight games, hit WDW between games depending on location. Work remotely.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who enjoys WDW :D

Attachments

• IMG_0237.JPG
    IMG_0237.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 71
First Name: Dillon

Hair/Eye Color: Shaved / Blue

Body Type: Average / slim

Ethnicity: Caucasian / mut

Do you have any kids: No but I'm open to having

Do you have any pets: 2 cats

Favorite activities: Disney trip, movies, exploration

Favorite movie: The Shining, Silence of the Lambs, Alice in Wonderland

Favorite color(s): Gray & Black

Favorite Disney character(s): Cheshire Cat, Scrooge McDuck, Donald Duck, Jiminy Cricket,

A little bit about yourself:
I like to enjoy life and try to have fun whenever possible. While I've gotten pretty decent at being an adult over the year, I don't think my inner child will ever die. I'm pretty easy going and don't like to spend to much time being mad or focusing on bad things. I'm a Disney Vacation Club member at both Animal Kingdom Lodge and The Grand Californian (pending). I'm trying to get myself on a 6 month cycle where I go to Disneyland in early May and then Disney World around Halloween.

A little bit about your ideal match:
Someone whom I can enjoy life with, and be happy with. I also hope to find a person who is easy going, likes to have fun, and doesn't spend too much time being angry (although I know we all have our moments). It would also be cool to share some common interests.

Attachments

• IMG_0799_50.jpg
    IMG_0799_50.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 58

Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown

Do you have any pets: Cats

Favorite activities: Planning trips to WDW, DL, and travel in general.

Favorite movie(s): Disney: Peter Pan Non-Disney movie: Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark

A little bit about yourself: I enjoy going to WDW (even for the day), being outside (walking as my running days are over), and going to the beach. Might relocate to FL in the near future, even if just part time.

A little bit about your ideal match: Looking for someone who is a Disney person and who also likes to travel.

Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown

Do you have any pets: Cats

Favorite activities: Planning trips to WDW, DL, and travel in general.

Favorite movie(s): Disney: Peter Pan Non-Disney movie: Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark

A little bit about yourself: I enjoy going to WDW (even for the day), being outside (walking as my running days are over), and going to the beach. Might relocate to FL in the near future, even if just part time.

A little bit about your ideal match: Looking for someone who is a Disney person and who also likes to travel.
Hi Ryan!

I’m Candace and I live in Western Mass. I am also a Disney lover and love to travel in general. If you want to send me a DM, we can talk more. Have a great day!

Candace

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter