The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Sharon

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: brown/brown

Body Type: chunky(not gonna lie)

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids: nope

Do you have any pets: dog

Favorite activities: reading,watching tv,playing video games, hanging with friends

Favorite movie: Any Pixar movie, action movies, comedies, and sci-fi.

Favorite color(s): blue or red

Favorite Disney character(s): Edna Mode, Timon, Mickey, and several others

A little bit about yourself: I am a tomboy but I am straight. I relate more to the Disney pirates than the princesses. Got a good sense of humor and a bit shy. I'm also a bit bookish. I read almost all the time. Sometimes more than one book at a time. And I'm a nerd, not just Disney either.

A little bit about your ideal match:
Not really looking for a boyfriend right now, but who knows how fate will work out. But would like to hang with other Disney nuts since none of my friends are. Even if to chat on here or whatever, I need someone to geek out about Disney stuff.
0129f02d-0289-425a-a110-bfb93d22b23c_zps84621f4e.jpg
[/URL]

First Name: Amy

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Red headed and blue eyed

Body Type: I think I'm average

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: No - I love kids though!!

Do you have any pets: I am a HUGE animal lover and just rescued a tiny Chihuahua that is the sweetest girl ever!

Favorite activities: I love to read and watch movies. I am a big fan of traveling and seeing new places. Of course my favorite places to go are Disney World and DisneyLand!

Favorite movie: Love the 80's Brat Pack movies along with the Godfather and Good Fellas movies.

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy and Daisy

A little bit about yourself: Well I'm a total Disney addict - it just brings the kid out in me. I have been known to break out in song to It's a Small World! I do travel a lot for my occupation but have been trying to slow it down most recently. I am divorced and a proud owner of the DVC!

A little bit about your ideal match: My ideal match is going to love Disney World and get just as excited as I do to plan and go! I also love some down time and hanging out at home - I'm a big proponent of quality time together and definitely need that with whomever I'm with.

First Name: Tony

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue

Body Type: Athletic

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Dogs

Favorite activities: Sports, Being outside, Movies, Disney of course

Favorite movie: Lion King, Goodfellas

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy!

88_zpse6ec565b.jpg

249227_424408747613749_91704712_n_zpsf8b80f3d.jpg

First Name: (Temporarily withheld due to my current job)

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/brown

Body Type: A few extra (but in the "Hey this guy knows the good places to eat," kind of way. Not in the "Don't let him hold my baby because I'm afraid he might eat it," kind of way

Ethnicity: White

Occupation: I get to wear regular-people clothes at the Magic Kingdom every day.

Do you have any kids: Negative.

Do you have any pets: A kitty.

Favorite activities: Marathoning TV shows on Netflix, game nights, finding fun things to read, adventure dinners, comedy clubs, and obviously playing in the parks and exploring the resorts.

Favorite movie: Too darn many.

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Timon, Donald, Bowler Hat Guy, Remy

A little bit about yourself: I'm not the most confident person in the world, but I love to make people laugh. I try to find the best of a situation and do my best to do what I feel is right. I love to travel but don't do it as much as I'd like. Outdoorsy things aren't necessarily my first choice but that doesn't mean I shy away from adventure. I'm an open book, so anything you want to know, feel free to ask

A little bit about your ideal match: A smart, caring young lady with a great sense of humor (and being at least moderately cute can't hurt). Obviously a Disney fan is a plus. Hoping to find something with lasting implications, but more than happy to be a tour guide if you're in town and need a parks buddy.

Hope to hear from you!

I posted once before but I figured I'd give it another shot. :goodvibes

First Name: Emma

Hair/Eye Color: Red hair/Blue eyes

Body Type: Tall and curvy

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: Yes, one dog.

Favorite activities: Reading, movies, traveling, swimming, and (duh) going to Disney. lol

Favorite movie: Disney: Brave, Wreck-It Ralph, Little Mermaid, Beauty & the Beast, POTC. Non-Disney: Pitch Perfect, HP, LOTR, Devil Wears Prada

Favorite color(s): Blue, green, purple, pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel, Merida, Vanellope von Schweetz, Stitch, Tink

A little bit about yourself:
On a constant search for my Prince Charming! I'm silly and sarcastic. I'm chill and go-with-the-flow. I avoid drama at all costs. Hate confrontation. I've been going to Disney my whole life and it is a very dear part of me. I have 5 tattoos and want more. One of them is Tink, and I want more Disney!

I am obviously looking for someone who has similar interests. Traveling to Disney would be an ideal one. I want someone I can trust with every part of me. A sense of humor is an absolute MUST!

I'd love to find someone long term, but even just a Disney travel buddy would be awesome!

First Name: Paul

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Blonde, Blue

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: No but I would like to have children someday.

Do you have any pets: I personally do not, but my parents have two dogs.

Favorite activities: Planning trips to Disney World, anything outdoors like hiking, fishing, etc. Watching sports.

Favorite movie(s): Disney: Lion King (first movie I saw in the theater) Non Disney movie: The Blind Side

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Baloo and Donald Duck

A little bit about yourself: I am very relaxed person and like to have fun. I like to laugh and be a little goofy once in a while. (My birthday is April Fools Day so I can be a little goofy right?) I have done two Disney College Programs in Disney World and I was a Disney World College Program Campus Representative at my College during my college years. I also collect vinylmations.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who has a sense of humor and likes to have a good laugh once in a while. A person who is a Disney person who likes to go to Disney World (I try to go every year). Likes to travel and is a family person.

It wouldn't hurt to make some Disney friends on here as well.

Okay I cannot believe this is happening. But it is. Maybe my princess is out there waiting for me on the disboards. Therefore I MUST do this LOL. :rotfl:

First Name: Dylan

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde hair, Bluish/Greenish eyes

Body Type: Athletic

Do you have any kids: Nope, I reckon I'm a little too young for them.

Do you have any pets: Yep, 2 dogs and 6 African cichlids (If you know what those are, you have scored brownie points with me)

Favorite activities: Working out, going to the movies, watching movies, planning Disney trips, watching sports, learning foreign languages

Favorite movies: NON-DISNEY: 300, LoTR, Star Wars, The Shawshank Redemption, Django Unchained, Pulp Fiction
DISNEY: Toy Story, Lion King, Finding Nemo, WALL-E

Favorite Disney character(s): Woody, Donald, Goofy, Nemo, Gaston, Peter Pan, SO MANY MORE

A little bit about yourself: I am a college student, 18 years old, hoping to graduate very early next December in 2015 with a B.A. in economics. I hope to live in the Orlando area to be near Disney World of course. I enjoy the movies and I am the kind of guy who prefers to stay home in sweatpants and watch sports or movies over partying. I have never been drunk nor have I ever smoked in my life. I am a diehard fan of Disney and it is the most amazing place in the world. I truly love everything about it and planning Disney trips is a great hobby of mine. I also collect and trade Disney pins and Vinylmations. ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO KNOW, JUST ASK! ^_^

A little bit about your ideal match: She would preferably be 18-21 years old, a Disney lover to the extreme, a girl who appreciates a good movie and isn't a HUGE partier. She would be a girl who likes sports and being active, she doesn't have to be a diehard football fan like me, but she would have to put up with me loving it! I'd like a girl with a great sense of humor. Most importantly, I am a very scholarly guy deep down even though I come off as a jock so my ideal girl would appreciate intellectualism. However, sometimes it's nice to be silly and have fun so she would also need a great sense of humor! I know this all seems so nitpicky; in reality, if a girl is sweet and likes Disney and doesn't mind the possibility of a serious relationship, then she is my kind of girl! :)

369a57092900c31795c8f66902dd217a.jpg

c785d8abb108846510ecd224b3556a88.jpg

I bet you are a ninja, thats why you can't tell us your name!

First Name: (Temporarily withheld due to my current job)

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/brown

Body Type: A few extra (but in the "Hey this guy knows the good places to eat," kind of way. Not in the "Don't let him hold my baby because I'm afraid he might eat it," kind of way

Occupation: I get to wear regular-people clothes at the Magic Kingdom every day.

Do you have any kids: Negative.

Do you have any pets: A kitty.

Favorite activities: Marathoning TV shows on Netflix, game nights, finding fun things to read, adventure dinners, comedy clubs, and obviously playing in the parks and exploring the resorts.

Favorite movie: Too darn many.

Favorite Disney character(s): Timon, Donald, Bowler Hat Guy, Remy

A little bit about yourself: I'm not the most confident person in the world, but I love to make people laugh. I try to find the best of a situation and do my best to do what I feel is right. I love to travel but don't do it as much as I'd like. Outdoorsy things aren't necessarily my first choice but that doesn't mean I shy away from adventure. I'm an open book, so anything you want to know, feel free to ask

A little bit about your ideal match: A smart, caring young lady with a great sense of humor (and being at least moderately cute can't hurt). Obviously a Disney fan is a plus. Hoping to find something with lasting implications, but more than happy to be a tour guide if you're in town and need a parks buddy.

Hope to hear from you!

First Name: Krista

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: Negative

Do you have any pets: I have a spoiled-rotten lab.

Favorite activities: Movies, Reading, Sports (playing and watching), Traveling (haven’t had much of a chance the past few years due to school and work but now that I’m officially done with school…look out:) )

Favorite movie: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Silver Linings Playbook, Anchorman. Disney movies: Toy Story Trilogy, The Incredibles

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy, Stitch, Pluto, Tigger

First Name: Nick

Hair/Eye Color: Brown / Brown-Salt-Pepper

Body Type: A few extra pounds

Do you have any kids: 2 boys 11/16

Do you have any pets: a lizard

Favorite activities: Disney Planning , Museums, NYC day trips, photography

Favorite movie: Pirates

Favorite Disney character(s): Apprentice Mickey

A little bit about yourself: I am what I am !!
I am a very friendly guy, 50... I love making my friends laugh and love being with positive people. I enjoy traveling, sightseeing, walking around NYC, a good movie, Broadway shows, concerts, cooking, and love to throw together a party for friends.. all the usual fun and exciting stuff!

I do enjoy being with my family, I cherished the days gardening with my dad and his grapes and fig trees. I lost my dad in April 2008, it has been a rough time for all of my family. I have a very loud Italian extended family.. . an intimate Christmas Eve dinner is 40 people screaming to pass the shrimp. I want my boys growing up to know those wonderful traditions.

I was married almost 14 years and have 2 beautiful boys 16 and 10. I want to share my life, love, and happiness with someone who can appreciate what I have to offer.

My kids are my life, my pride and joy! I want to show them the world is a great place, and people do really care for each other... I want them to learn to take love seriously... Love is not something you accept for convenience, then toss it away when you decide you got what you wanted.
Search for your true soul-mate, no matter how hard it may seem, even if it seems impossible ahead of you.. then it is true love once you find them! True Love is supposed to be FOREVER, and you make it work, it is easy, it is hard, it is something to cherish but it is never disposable... :)

I hope to meet a woman that can enjoy life ! A woman who can love a man for who he is. A woman that enjoys life to its fullest, likes to travel, and MUST like Mickey Mouse, at least a little LOL. A woman that has family values, and believes a couple becomes a union, a friendship with no secrets, no lies, no deception. A woman who enjoys loud family functions.. Mostly a woman who enjoys her man's company, enjoys cuddling by a fire, or a good tv show. I love to cuddle, hug and snuggle Someone who enjoys a nice quiet dinner, and holding hands in public. Enjoys kissing and hugging, and not afraid to show the world... "these are two people who really enjoy each other, and they don't hide their affection". A woman that is strong as an individual, not submissive, looks at her partner as an equal. May have a career, but knows how to make some time for home life. I enjoy being with someone who is positive .. negativity drains a relationship.. a woman who enjoys getting a simple text or message during the day, letting her know "I'm thinking about you" and enjoys the attention a man can give to her.

I can accept a woman for who she is.. as long as there is a deep heartfelt connection. I still believe love is supposed to be forever.. and now I am ready to find my true love, someone who can love back, forever.

Ok now that I have completely chased every woman away... I am looking forward to finding someone to share my life with. I am very happy with myself and life ! I hope someone special will be at my side, for now and possibly forever... who knows!

3i5gi5kt3htczx0w4wish1rqd392220597.3.jpg

ho2ygi45vl_139385750.2.jpg

4qwqqzmuxbsmjf0mbl5wcqy1k333673205.2.jpg

First Name: (Temporarily withheld due to my current job) Location: Central FL Age: 31 Sex: M Hair/Eye Color: Brown/brown Body Type: A few extra (but in the "Hey this guy knows the good places to eat," kind of way. Not in the "Don't let him hold my baby because I'm afraid he might eat it," kind of way Ethnicity: White Occupation: I get to wear regular-people clothes at the Magic Kingdom every day. Do you have any kids: Negative. Do you have any pets: A kitty. Favorite activities: Marathoning TV shows on Netflix, game nights, finding fun things to read, adventure dinners, comedy clubs, and obviously playing in the parks and exploring the resorts. Favorite movie: Too darn many. Favorite color(s): Green Favorite Disney character(s): Timon, Donald, Bowler Hat Guy, Remy A little bit about yourself: I'm not the most confident person in the world, but I love to make people laugh. I try to find the best of a situation and do my best to do what I feel is right. I love to travel but don't do it as much as I'd like. Outdoorsy things aren't necessarily my first choice but that doesn't mean I shy away from adventure. I'm an open book, so anything you want to know, feel free to ask A little bit about your ideal match: A smart, caring young lady with a great sense of humor (and being at least moderately cute can't hurt). Obviously a Disney fan is a plus. Hoping to find something with lasting implications, but more than happy to be a tour guide if you're in town and need a parks buddy. Hope to hear from you!

I am planning my first solo trip next fall so I may need a tour guide!

NandP said:
First Name: Nick

Hair/Eye Color: Brown / Brown-Salt-Pepper

Body Type: A few extra pounds

Do you have any kids: 2 boys 11/16

Do you have any pets: a lizard

Favorite activities: Disney Planning , Museums, NYC day trips, photography

Favorite movie: Pirates

Favorite Disney character(s): Apprentice Mickey

A little bit about yourself: I am what I am !!
I am a very friendly guy, 50... I love making my friends laugh and love being with positive people. I enjoy traveling, sightseeing, walking around NYC, a good movie, Broadway shows, concerts, cooking, and love to throw together a party for friends.. all the usual fun and exciting stuff!

I do enjoy being with my family, I cherished the days gardening with my dad and his grapes and fig trees. I lost my dad in April 2008, it has been a rough time for all of my family. I have a very loud Italian extended family.. . an intimate Christmas Eve dinner is 40 people screaming to pass the shrimp. I want my boys growing up to know those wonderful traditions.

I was married almost 14 years and have 2 beautiful boys 16 and 10. I want to share my life, love, and happiness with someone who can appreciate what I have to offer.

My kids are my life, my pride and joy! I want to show them the world is a great place, and people do really care for each other... I want them to learn to take love seriously... Love is not something you accept for convenience, then toss it away when you decide you got what you wanted.
Search for your true soul-mate, no matter how hard it may seem, even if it seems impossible ahead of you.. then it is true love once you find them! True Love is supposed to be FOREVER, and you make it work, it is easy, it is hard, it is something to cherish but it is never disposable... :)

I hope to meet a woman that can enjoy life ! A woman who can love a man for who he is. A woman that enjoys life to its fullest, likes to travel, and MUST like Mickey Mouse, at least a little LOL. A woman that has family values, and believes a couple becomes a union, a friendship with no secrets, no lies, no deception. A woman who enjoys loud family functions.. Mostly a woman who enjoys her man's company, enjoys cuddling by a fire, or a good tv show. I love to cuddle, hug and snuggle Someone who enjoys a nice quiet dinner, and holding hands in public. Enjoys kissing and hugging, and not afraid to show the world... "these are two people who really enjoy each other, and they don't hide their affection". A woman that is strong as an individual, not submissive, looks at her partner as an equal. May have a career, but knows how to make some time for home life. I enjoy being with someone who is positive .. negativity drains a relationship.. a woman who enjoys getting a simple text or message during the day, letting her know "I'm thinking about you" and enjoys the attention a man can give to her.

I can accept a woman for who she is.. as long as there is a deep heartfelt connection. I still believe love is supposed to be forever.. and now I am ready to find my true love, someone who can love back, forever.

Ok now that I have completely chased every woman away... I am looking forward to finding someone to share my life with. I am very happy with myself and life ! I hope someone special will be at my side, for now and possibly forever... who knows!

If only we weren't on opposite coast's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter