The Official DL "Answer and Ask" thread

Dots in the summer goofy's in the winter. Can I answer like that???

If you step on a piece of gum (that isn't suppose to be there anyway) do you take it as a sign to go buy some Mickey tennis shoes at the nearest shop or do you scrape it off and go about your day?

I suppose I'll let you answer like that if I can answer yours like this: I would go buy shoes but I would buy flip flops at the Clothiers. I saw them last trip and they were cute!

Okay: Is there one ride/show/attraction that you've never seen/been on that you don't care if you ever do?

For the record, I have never been in the Theater that shows the old cartoons on Main Street. I will one day just so that I have but it's not a must do (obviously!)

Andrea

I suppose I'll let you answer like that if I can answer yours like this: I would go buy shoes but I would buy flip flops at the Clothiers. I saw them last trip and they were cute!

Okay: Is there one ride/show/attraction that you've never seen/been on that you don't care if you ever do?

For the record, I have never been in the Theater that shows the old cartoons on Main Street. I will one day just so that I have but it's not a must do (obviously!)

Andrea

The Golden Dreams thing at California Adventure

Does it bother you as much as it bothers me that people wear shirts from other theme parks or is it just me?

The Golden Dreams thing at California Adventure

Does it bother you as much as it bothers me that people wear shirts from other theme parks or is it just me?

OMG YES! OR a WB t-shirt to DL. Gets me fired up!

Ok, you can only get one picture and the chacters that are out are Chip or Max which one do you get?

OMG YES! OR a WB t-shirt to DL. Gets me fired up!

Ok, you can only get one picture and the chacters that are out are Chip or Max which one do you get?

Chip- he is way more cuter!

Which fireworks music do you like better? Remember Dreams Come True or Believe....There's Magic in the Stars?

Chip- he is way more cuter!

Which fireworks music do you like better? Remember Dreams Come True or Believe....There's Magic in the Stars?

Remember! I will be so sad when it's gone.

Okay: 3 weeks in DLH suite with concierge and passes or a 7 day West Coast Disney cruise next summer?

Remember! I will be so sad when it's gone.

Okay: 3 weeks in DLH suite with concierge and passes or a 7 day West Coast Disney cruise next summer?

Since spazzy is still debating this I'm going to answer;) I say the cruise. I havent been on one ever and I can afford DL but have not been able to justify a cruise. Could I afford 3 weeks at concierge no but still going with cruise because it's new.

Question: If Handy Manny were in the Playhouse Disney show do you think that would draw in more of the female crowd? :love:

OK I realize that my Handy Manny question might have ran some people off SO in order to rescue this thread from page 2 I am going to ask another question!

Teacups, yes or no?

OK I realize that my Handy Manny question might have ran some people off SO in order to rescue this thread from page 2 I am going to ask another question!

Teacups, yes or no?

Yes. When I was six years old I started praying everynight that god could please send me to disneyland so I could ride the teacups. They are my favorite and it would erase my childhood special memories if they got rid of the teacups.

Would you rather ride a ride with a character or get to tour the cm only areas?

Ride a ride with a character. Ooooh…do I get to pick who?

The dream team has invited you to an adults only dinner, all expenses paid. Do you pick Blue Bayou or Napa Rose?

Ride a ride with a character. Ooooh…do I get to pick who?

The dream team has invited you to an adults only dinner, all expenses paid. Do you pick Blue Bayou or Napa Rose?

BB! I love that place.

Okay, which character would you like to go on a ride with?

we ate at Blue Bayou last night, and the food was good, but not GREAT. for 4 of us, (2 ad, DS13, DD9), it was 115.00 plus tip. Kind of overpriced, for the food, but if it's paid for, the ambience and food are nicer than Napa (IMO)...

we ate at Blue Bayou last night, and the food was good, but not GREAT. for 4 of us, (2 ad, DS13, DD9), it was 115.00 plus tip. Kind of overpriced, for the food, but if it's paid for, the ambience and food are nicer than Napa (IMO)...

I really enjoy their food and the service.I have Never been to Napa but don't really care if I ever do. I like BB, they please me.

Answer my question ppl..AZMickey answer my question...matterhorn? Do it people....DOOOOO ITTT!

OK, I think the last question was which character would you like to ride with.... Tigger, as he is fun and always sees life as been great and is always amazingly happy!!

If money was no object where would you stay for a week and what type of room?

OK, I think the last question was which character would you like to ride with.... Tigger, as he is fun and always sees life as been great and is always amazingly happy!!

If money was no object where would you stay for a week and what type of room?

I would stay in the Walt Disney Suite at the GC.

If you could be a ride operator for one day what ride would you work??

I would stay in the Walt Disney Suite at the GC.

If you could be a ride operator for one day what ride would you work??

HM so I could scare people!

Sorry I didnt answer sooner!

OK, If you had to watch 1 show nonstop for a day which would it be HISTA or Muppets?

OK, If you had to watch 1 show nonstop for a day which would it be HISTA or Muppets?

Muppets, of course! What are you, Un-American!?!?!?! :rotfl2:

Have you ever been in a town that reminded you of Main Street, USA? If you answer yes, where was it??

Muppets, of course! What are you, Un-American!?!?!?! :rotfl2:

Have you ever been in a town that reminded you of Main Street, USA? If you answer yes, where was it??

Yes, this summer we celebrated 4th of July in Troy, KS. It was a beautiful small little town that reminded both dh and I of Main Street, USA.

Ok dh likes to stare at the trees in DL and admire them (his passion is landscaping). His favorite tree is the one over the line of the Alice in Wonderland ride. So do you have a favorite spot to admire the foilage in DLR?

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter