The Official 2010 MNSSHP- Tips,Tricks and a few Treats !

The suspense is killing me too :scared1: I have already posted that I am not going until Oct.12th and I wish everyone would quit calling me "The Old Hag"----:lmao:

:rotfl2::rotfl2: too funny!!! I am just thrilled that others are as antsy as I am about wanting details!!!!! :yay:

The suspense is killing me too :scared1: I have already posted that I am not going until Oct.12th and I wish everyone would quit calling me "The Old Hag"----:lmao:

:rotfl: :rotfl2: Oh you are so funny!

all i'm REALLY concerned about is the candy. :P. (please, god, NOT raisins again)

Raisins? Raisins are NOT candy. Even a toddler will tell you "NO!" if you try and pass them off as something special. Now maybe if they are chocolate coated ..... :rolleyes1 But then I suck the chocolate off and dispose of the bits I don't like (which would be the darn raisins);)

:rotfl: :rotfl2: Oh you are so funny!

Raisins? Raisins are NOT candy. Even a toddler will tell you "NO!" if you try and pass them off as something special. Now maybe if they are chocolate coated ..... :rolleyes1 But then I suck the chocolate off and dispose of the bits I don't like (which would be the darn raisins);)

I agree - the more chocolate the better! I went to Mickey's Treat Party in CA one year and they gave out raisins, bags of sliced apples and bags of carrots in addition to the candy! I guess in FL they know that candy is better for you! ;)

Last year it seemed like all that was brought home was raisins. They had a ton of them. we ended up throwing them out since none of us are that crazy over those things.

I'd be so much happier if the "let's give them something healthy" trend was more towards dried cranberries or pineapple. Oooh or dried cherries. I'd accept those for Halloween.

I am a middle aged, stressed out woman on Xanax and Prozac... I NEED my chocolate!

We aren't going until October 21st. So, I hope they get rid of all the healthy treats by then and get back to good old chocolate. :thumbsup2 If they give out raisins, then my DH will just have to make himself some oatmeal raisin cookies ... I hate them so he makes them.

By the way, I think we have decided on costumes. Since we are 3 males and one female, I am going to try and get together a Mary Poppins outfit for myself somehow and the three males can all go as chimney sweeps. Those costumes should be pretty easy .... black shirt, black pants, black hat, black smudges on the face, and some kind of homemade chimney sweep. I have not approached the 3 males yet, but I hope this is acceptable to them! What do you think of my idea? :confused3

By the way, I think we have decided on costumes. Since we are 3 males and one female, I am going to try and get together a Mary Poppins outfit for myself somehow and the three males can all go as chimney sweeps. Those costumes should be pretty easy .... black shirt, black pants, black hat, black smudges on the face, and some kind of homemade chimney sweep. I have not approached the 3 males yet, but I hope this is acceptable to them! What do you think of my idea? :confused3[/QUOTE]

I think that is an awesome idea:thumbsup2 Hopefully you can get the 3 males to go along with it;)

I just found out I'm allergic to apples. If they hand out bags of apples, I might cry. I love apples but I can't eat them raw anymore (apparently I can eat them cooked, go figure... allergies are such a strange thing).

Are you all trying to tell me they don't give out chocolate anymore :scared1:

Last MNSSHHP we went to 5yrs ago they gave out lots of chocolate every type of Nestle candles available. If this is the case I might as well go to Seaworld Halloween party and I don't have to pay an extra ticket to attend!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter