The Official 05/27/06 Cruise Teen Board

There are many posts to go and there will be some serious compatition for them. And I will get more then you.

ok fine but when other people get here we both may have to fight for top's

scuba matt said:
Alicia called it last time and I snagged it and I will do it again if I can.

woa if i remember correctly i called it then and was one off an either side of 1000 i had 999 and 1001
stupid 40 second rule!!!

No it gives people with diffrent speed internet the same chancees of getting a certain post.

have you seen the movie open water?? if so is it any good?

o yeah lets just brag somemore

i'm just kidding you and alicia got bragging rights for diving

So I told Alicia that this thread had started, and she pouted and said "I was supposed to start it!" Not sure where that rule was written.

She'll be along tomorrow, probably. Out partying tonight.

darn i guess i beat her and matt to it then

and matt stole 1 of many tops from this thingy

Just like old times. Alicia i did not know you were doing this cruise.
P.S. how was the manatee dive?

yeah i hear it was great i want to beat my dad with something heavy but i can't lift our piano

when was that??

i didn't get ther til' thur. night b-4 the cruise and i spent time with my grand parents
so if it was on fri. i don't know why

o cuz my dad was thinking today was the first
and he didn't work till' the 3rd but he had to 'rest up' for work
phooy he lies

hey me and you have gone through about 4 pagers in like 8 hours thats kinda goo by any standards don't you think??

:p

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter