The New Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a Walt Disney Studios carrier bag from that bring & buy sale for £1. I can use it when I go grocery shopping :p

haha. today for lunch my mom packed me cheese and crackers. so today at lunch when i opened it up, i picked up the cheese and thought it was really sticky. so i said to my friends "do you think if i throw this it will stick to the ceiling, its really sticky." so they told me i should try. so the ceiling is REALLY high. my friends told me when the lunch advisor was looking away and i threw it. it missed the ceiling and stuck to the wall really high. then everyone at the table was cracking up. its kinda you had to be there moment xD

haha. today for lunch my mom packed me cheese and crackers. so today at lunch when i opened it up, i picked up the cheese and thought it was really sticky. so i said to my friends "do you think if i throw this it will stick to the ceiling, its really sticky." so they told me i should try. so the ceiling is REALLY high. my friends told me when the lunch advisor was looking away and i threw it. it missed the ceiling and stuck to the wall really high. then everyone at the table was cracking up. its kinda you had to be there moment xD

ohh. i forgot to mention i got caught. haha.
the stupid girls at the table next to us told on me. o_O
i got in trouble a lot today... xD
in language i put a hair tie around my knee and then un-bent it and it went flying across the room. haha.

ohh. i forgot to mention i got caught. haha.
the stupid girls at the table next to us told on me. o_O
i got in trouble a lot today... xD
in language i put a hair tie around my knee and then un-bent it and it went flying across the room. haha.

Haha, I did that once...hit my teacher in the back of the head...:rolleyes1
But she never found out it was me.

lmao
tattle talers :rolleyes:

i hate tattle talers!
they all need to be slapped xD
only when they tell on me though haha.
lol. today i was so close to grabbing this kids head and smashing it against the table in tec ed. hes the most obnoxious person in the planet lmao

In lunch, i once threw an apple at the floor and thinking it would bounce it smashed open like a watermelon, and...then my friend accidentally spilt a bottle of juice all over the floor (okay..so maybe it wasn't an accident) and then when we saw it rolling downhill we told the janitor that it was a "science expiriment to see how even the cafeteria floors are...obviously they arent"

I love lunch xD its hilarious

once at lunch i got a rotten pear and i put it in my paper bag and started slamming it against the table. well, the pear exploded and the bag broke and pear juice got all over me and the table. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter