The *NEW* Polynesian Resort FAQ thread - *SEPT 2008*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven't been on in a while and happy to see the new Poly thread ~ Thank you SeaSpray :cutie:

We love, love, LOVE the Polynesian and will be back for a week Lagoon View Club Level next summer :cool1:

Here are some of my favorite pics from this July:

DSC03488.jpg

DSC03493.jpg

DSC03388.jpg

DSC03382.jpg

Happy planning to everyone :flower3:

Hi,
WooHoo-a new thread! Thanks Terri!

I'm ready to send my "care package" of supplies ahead of me. :banana: What is the appropriate address for shipping something to myself at the POLY? Also, I think I read somewhere to use UPS? I hope that's the best way, as that's what we have planned.

Thanks in advance!!!!

I can't wait til next year- so far away, but it take me that long to pay off my trip (2nd mortgage- ha!) Thanks SeaSpray for starting this great thread once again.

Thanks for another great start, Terry.:surfweb:

Beautiful pictures, johnsonet!

Have a great vacation, momatater.:cool1:

Aloha everyone!:grouphug:

Hi,
WooHoo-a new thread! Thanks Terri!

I'm ready to send my "care package" of supplies ahead of me. :banana: What is the appropriate address for shipping something to myself at the POLY? Also, I think I read somewhere to use UPS? I hope that's the best way, as that's what we have planned.

Thanks in advance!!!!

OOH, I can answer this one!

"John Smith", GUEST
Disney's Polynesian Resort
1600 Seven Seas Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

We had a package sent to us this way during our stay, and it was hand delivered to the room! I loved the Poly! Wish I was there right now . . .

Thanks for the beautiful new thread, SeaSpray! And jonsenet - beautiful pictures!

I'm here:) Thank you Seaspray for a wonderful new thread. You do a great job. I love reading everybody's Poly news and info and seeing all the beautiful trip photos..I can't believe I'll be there so soon:lovestruc .

Thanks for getting this going, SeaSpray! :goodvibes

Aloha!! Thanks Seaspray and everyone else for this great thread!!
I can hardly contain my excitement :dance3: !!! I only have 3 more days of work left :woohoo: and only a few more days before this wonderful trip in honor of my father who passed away last year. It was always his dream to stay at the Poly but never could. So this is a really special trip for my me and my mother.

I do have a question for those of you who have stayed at the Poly. My mother (78), DS (12) his friend (11), DD (8) and myself will be arriving on Monday :cloud9: and I hope to get one of the larger rooms (but it will really not matter to me.) I do want to know how many drawers are available to store our clothes? :laundy: From the great pictures I have seen it looks like only 4 but I can be wrong too.

My mother has only one rule for this trip: keep the room clean! Might be tough with my children :scared:. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks to all!!!

Aloha!! Thanks Seaspray and everyone else for this great thread!!
I can hardly contain my excitement :dance3: !!! I only have 3 more days of work left :woohoo: and only a few more days before this wonderful trip in honor of my father who passed away last year. It was always his dream to stay at the Poly but never could. So this is a really special trip for my me and my mother.

I do have a question for those of you who have stayed at the Poly. My mother (78), DS (12) his friend (11), DD (8) and myself will be arriving on Monday :cloud9: and I hope to get one of the larger rooms (but it will really not matter to me.) I do want to know how many drawers are available to store our clothes? :laundy: From the great pictures I have seen it looks like only 4 but I can be wrong too.

My mother has only one rule for this trip: keep the room clean! Might be tough with my children :scared:. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks to all!!!

There are six drawers in the armoire and two closets. One closet has a good bit of space for hanging/luggage storage. The other contains the safe, ironing board, and iron--less room to hang, but a rod nonetheless!

We have always had ample space for four of us (our kids are older--adult sized) on our 9-10 day trips. :thumbsup2

Yay - a new thread. I'm so excited to read more info on the Poly. The pictures look wonderful - we are going on about 5 weeks - I'm about to burst with excitement.

For a minute there I didn't know what was going on! LOL!

Much thanks to SeaSpray for kicking off again. :thumbsup2

Last August I took the Terror Squad (DD8, DN9, DN13, DGsis14) to the Poly and with four kids plus myself we had ample space for our stuff. To keep things organized I did bring along a few 'dirty clothes bags' to hang in the closets for the kids to put all of their dirty clothes in. Plus it made it easy to just haul the bags to the laundry to wash them.

Another thing we did to keep things organized was all of the kids brought along a little cheap duffel bag to put all of their souveniers and other 'stuff' they accumulated/bought/swindled during the trip. That seemed to keep most of the clutter off of the floor. :thumbsup2

There is plenty of room for five people to spread out in. Housekeeping did an awesome job for us at the Poly. I was impressed how clean things were plus how on more than one occasion DD8 and DN9's Disney plushes and Star Wars toys were all posed.

Hope that helps! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter