The New,New Hotel Thread-Yes, We're STILL Waiting

Bopsmom

I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. "Walt Sent M
Welcome Everyone-
A new thread for us when we run out of pages.

So does anyone know if your desired location has no availability do you still watch the video? How does this work?

I just can't take it anymore--------Goodnight all and GOOD LUCK!pixiedust:

Hope when I log on tomorrow I'll see that you all got your rooms!!:thumbsup2

Their dropping like flies......15 hrs and counting......craziest thing I've done in a while-now I have pulled DH into this fine mess.....he's been laughing at all the post...he's a popper hater too....darn there it goes again!:rotfl2:

So does anyone know if your desired location has no availability do you still watch the video? How does this work?

I don't know the answer to that, sorry.

I would imagine if your location and dates are not open for the time-frame you pick, it won't run the video so you can go back.

But I'm just guessing.

When I got mine, my several choices (as shown before the promo) dwindled to one!

For whoever asked, once i entered my CC info and address, I submitted and got a confirmation number immediately.

For whoever asked, once i entered my CC info and address, I submitted and got a confirmation number immediately.

I also got a receipt that I prompty printed out. Twice. Then I did a screen shot of the page that said they were waiving the $1 a night rate. Then I printed that. Twice.

I posted this in the other thread:

So I called the hotel directly (Crowne Plaza NYC) - She is showing my ressie for a king bed (my confirmation says double bed) and she said it's $149 a night. I told her it was booked through a third party, my conf. says double and it should be paid in full. She said she couldn't tell if it was paid, I would have to speak to the front desk. Transferred to the front desk, I got voicemail (several times), so I'll call back later.

A bit OT but I was reading in another thread that POR you can have 4 adults and 2 kids as long as the second kid is under 3?4?... my nephew just turned 2. But it only gives me one option if I plug that in ... if I leave him out and just say 4 adults and my niece age 5, a TON of results come up.

My question is... how do 2 year olds count in resorts and should I just leave him off altogether for more options? (wishful thinking on even HAVING options, right?)

Alright I am going to try and ask this here.
Have they or have they not done all of the 15 minutes today?

A bit OT but I was reading in another thread that POR you can have 4 adults and 2 kids as long as the second kid is under 3?4?... my nephew just turned 2. But it only gives me one option if I plug that in ... if I leave him out and just say 4 adults and my niece age 5, a TON of results come up.

My question is... how do 2 year olds count in resorts and should I just leave him off altogether for more options? (wishful thinking on even HAVING options, right?)

I'd leave him off...

Awsome!!! Id just hate to get there and find out since he's with us there's a big issue... would you then, after making reservations, call disney and mention him and be sure it's ok?

I posted this in the other thread:

So I called the hotel directly (Crowne Plaza NYC) - She is showing my ressie for a king bed (my confirmation says double bed) and she said it's $149 a night. I told her it was booked through a third party, my conf. says double and it should be paid in full. She said she couldn't tell if it was paid, I would have to speak to the front desk. Transferred to the front desk, I got voicemail (several times), so I'll call back later.

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Alright I am going to try and ask this here.
Have they or have they not done all of the 15 minutes today?
No one know for sure. There have been many sessions through out the morning(just not available to everyone at the same time), the total of minutes is definitely over 15 minutes and people are still getting the videos.

for a 2yr old...I wouldn't bother calling. They don't consider them at meals, park gates, etc. I don't think they'd care.

Just wanted to offer everyone a tip... I have been randomly checking all morning today and hadn't seen the $1 promo come up at all... well, I decided to clear my cookies and then went and logged on... low and behold the $1 promo came up for me...now, i didn't have enough time to get all the way through, but at least I know it exists :scratchin so you guys might want to try that every now and then (i've tried it again, but it hasn't come back up:sad2: seems to be happening randomly to people today instead of at set times... :badpc:
Good luck everyone!!! You guys kept me going yesterday even though I didn't post any :lmao:

This is very funny.

I've given up on the LMT promotion. I never have any luck anyway, so there's no chance I'm going to randomly see a video. Decided I'd probably go either at Christmas or in 2010.

So ... of course ... in my e-mail this morning, I get the pin code for 5 nights and the $500 gift card!!

I guess the Disney gods are just amusing themselves at my expense.

I finally had the clock pop up and when I returned to the main page the clock was gone. If I hit back the clock was still there but there was nothing I could do. I had 6 min. on my clock when it started. I called CS and they said if I had a screenshot that I could e-mail them and they would look into it. I didn't think to do a screenshot when there was 6 min left. I did it with no time showing. I can't believe that after this long it didn't work and they don't care. I have read that other people had the same problem.

If you do get the clock hit print screen to save it at least before going to the home page. I don't know if it would have mattered but it couldn't hurt.

It's really starting to sound as if it's more a random thing than a time window for everyone...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter