The new "Mary Poppins" movie

Thank you for posting this! I love Emma Thompson, so that would pique my interest if nothing else. I wonder how Disneyfied they will make this story? The trailer has a sort of "feel good- happy ending" quality to it, and the relationship between Disney and Travers was neither.

Also, am I crazy, or does the voice over at the beginning of the trailer sound like Johnny Depp? I figure it is probably Collin Ferrel, but still..it sounds like Johnny Depp.

I just came on to post about this but you guys beat me to it. If anyone hasn't seen this amazing looking trailer yet, look it up on moviefone or elsewhere as soon as you can! You won't be sorry.

Pixie Princess said:
Read this interesting interview on Moviefone with the director of Saving Mr. Banks. Can't wait to see it!

That's a great interview....thanks for sharing! :) Makes me even more excited to see the movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter