The new "Mary Poppins" movie

Thank you for sharing, I hadn't heard of this until now, and was immediately skeptical. But after watching the trailer, I definitely want to see it! ::yes::

Thanks for sharing the site with the trailer!!!! I loved watching that, I can't wait to see the movie now.

Hadn't heard about that - looks awesome! Actually didn't know P. L. Travers was a woman. :confused3 You learn something new every day!

Thank you for this thread - I had no idea that this movie was in production. I love movies, and I love Disney. Can't wait.

Just watched the trailer and I definitely want to see it. Unfortunately, it does gear towards a certain crowd (like us Disney fans) but hope it will do well. How can you go wrong with Tom Hanks and Emma Thompson.

This is not a theme parks attractions and strategies topic, so I've moved it to the Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music board. :)

joyfulDisneytears said:
Thank you for sharing, I hadn't heard of this until now, and was immediately skeptical. But after watching the trailer, I definitely want to see it! ::yes::

Me either until I saw it on pinterest. The trailer sucked me in. I want to see more! Lol

RoosMama said:
Hadn't heard about that - looks awesome! Actually didn't know P. L. Travers was a woman. :confused3 You learn something new every day!

So glad I could help educate you....I didn't realize that either lol

BuckeyeBama said:
Thank you for this thread - I had no idea that this movie was in production. I love movies, and I love Disney. Can't wait.

I didn't either and I get People magazine. They usually tell you about movies in production. They dropped the ball on this one lol

MinnieLee said:
Just watched the trailer and I definitely want to see it. Unfortunately, it does gear towards a certain crowd (like us Disney fans) but hope it will do well. How can you go wrong with Tom Hanks and Emma Thompson.

I think there's enough Disney fans that it should do well. Ill be one of the fans seeing it though.

Brian_WDW74 said:
This is not a theme parks attractions and strategies topic, so I've moved it to the Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music board. :)

Thank you! I didn't realize there was a movies books & tv board. Now I know :)

Just when I think Disney has lost all it's magic it turns around and smacks me upside the head with this. I HAVE to see this movie... and I can't think of a better Christmas present.

NickyKnack said:
Just when I think Disney has lost all it's magic it turns around and smacks me upside the head with this. I HAVE to see this movie... and I can't think of a better Christmas present.

I had chills watching the trailer... I just love the story of mary poppins and than you throw in one of my favorite actors portraying an awesome human being and it creates goosebumps. :) I know....I'm a geek lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter