The new and improved clothesline thread

Only on the Dis can you see someone dye their underwear lime green. Hahahahahaha!

At least this is the only place I've ever seen it! LMBO!!!!!

Maybe in 30 years you can give these pics to your kids to post on just ignore thread at the fort. Please though, don't save a pair of worn lime green undies like your mom did the french fry basket.:scared1:

My daughter and her husband are making their first adult trip to WDW in November with the in-laws. I was telling her about Disboard and all the wonderful information that's to be had. I mentioned the clothelines with lime green undies that are starting to appear at Fort Wilderness and the 2 pair of size 13 (big) granny-panties that I found @ Walgreens for $1 each that are just the right color. She called Sunday saying that Walgreens must send the same exact items to all the stores because her Walgreens in Ohio has two pair of size 13 lime green granny-panties hanging on the sales display. :lmao:

My daughter and her husband are making their first adult trip to WDW in November with the in-laws. I was telling her about Disboard and all the wonderful information that's to be had. I mentioned the clothelines with lime green undies that are starting to appear at Fort Wilderness and the 2 pair of size 13 (big) granny-panties that I found @ Walgreens for $1 each that are just the right color. She called Sunday saying that Walgreens must send the same exact items to all the stores because her Walgreens in Ohio has two pair of size 13 lime green granny-panties hanging on the sales display. :lmao:

and she bought them right?:thumbsup2:laundy:

It would seem there are poor, tree-murdering campers in campgrounds other than the Fort. We went to Cherrystone Campground in VA last weekend and I saw it going on all over the park. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me or I would post the proof here.

It would seem there are poor, tree-murdering campers in campgrounds other than the Fort. We went to Cherrystone Campground in VA last weekend and I saw it going on all over the park. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me or I would post the proof here.

It is unfortunate, but alas... It happens everywhere. We saw this in Iowa of all places!

Undies2.jpg

I was out on the prowl again this weekend...not much, but I did find some good material...

37546_1568895100954_1192749535_31577483_5704590_n.jpg

That clothesline looks familiar. Looks like a cg I shacked up at with some fellow fiends. I'm 2 weekends for 2 getting a free site and this past I got a free site and a free bed. Anybody camping this weekend?????

We were supposed to stay at North Beach CG in St Augustine this week and my aunt was gonna pay to have the camper there but she had to cancel. Just think, 3 campgrounds in less that 14 days. Oh well, I'm not thru yet.

That clothesline looks familiar. Looks like a cg I shacked up at with some fellow fiends. I'm 2 weekends for 2 getting a free site and this past I got a free site and a free bed. Anybody camping this weekend?????

We were supposed to stay at North Beach CG in St Augustine this week and my aunt was gonna pay to have the camper there but she had to cancel. Just think, 3 campgrounds in less that 14 days. Oh well, I'm not thru yet.

Poor, Poor Donnie. He must mooch off all fiends and stay with them in his pop up behind them in a site or just come with his jetskis because he sinks them in the Crystal River and must have them towed back by my next door camping neighbor. Donnie can't afford to camp because he is trying desperately to be a jetskier. Watching him get on the ski could have earned me the 10K prize this weekend on America's funniest videos! (you can ask anyone on the river!)

If you search YouTube and type in "Man born without sense of balance", I bet you would find a video someone shot of him trying to get on the ski!
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

(I know, I am going to the "special" hell. I have already been told that by several people, including Donnie!)

Poor, Poor Donnie. He must mooch off all fiends and stay with them in his pop up behind them in a site or just come with his jetskis because he sinks them in the Crystal River and must have them towed back by my next door camping neighbor. Donnie can't afford to camp because he is trying desperately to be a jetskier. Watching him get on the ski could have earned me the 10K prize this weekend on America's funniest videos! (you can ask anyone on the river!)

If you search YouTube and type in "Man born without sense of balance", I bet you would find a video someone shot of him trying to get on the ski!
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

(I know, I am going to the "special" hell. I have already been told that by several people, including Donnie!)

I am sure there are more than 1 video on YouTube of him trying to get on a jetski, everyone on the river was filming it, they are all trying to win 10k, wish I had my camera.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I am soooooo buying one of those waterproof throwaway cameras for the next trip. I wonder if I will ever get it back from Walgreens? Maybe they will cash in on my fortune?:rotfl2:

Why did she have to cancel ??? Because :You were coming?????
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Regular campers' clotheslines....
37546_1568895100954_1192749535_31577483_5704590_n.jpg

Regular campers' clotheslines when they are friends with Donnie....
37546_1568895260958_1192749535_31577487_3726265_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter