The Never-Ending-Anything-Goes PTR

It's been chilly here in Gainesville but its supposed to warm up a little tomorrow. We head to WDW Thursday and the weather is looking good, high 70's low 80's for highs and mid 50's for lows...

I was still back hanging out with Spiderman in Universal...:laughing: And now you've been on a cruise AND to WDW since then! Great write-up about RCCL, I'm glad it was a fun time despite the craziness! That room is CRAZY small! :scared1: Seriously, whoa!!

Hope your WDW trip was a blast, looking forward to hearing about it!

brookelizabeth said:
I was still back hanging out with Spiderman in Universal...:laughing: And now you've been on a cruise AND to WDW since then! Great write-up about RCCL, I'm glad it was a fun time despite the craziness! That room is CRAZY small! :scared1: Seriously, whoa!!

Hope your WDW trip was a blast, looking forward to hearing about it!

Lol don't worry Brook, I am painfully behind on all the TR's I'm reading! And this one wont really get started till I get my photo pass cd :)

I have been a HORRIBLE Diser! However I am FINALLY starting on my Fall PTR and will get the first portion ( and corresponding link) posted on Friday!

I think she leaves for another trip this week to to another destination, so it may be a bit yet. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter