The MAGIC is Back!!! - 6th Sept 2014 WBTA - Come & join the fun! - PART 2

Hi Connie,
Can you please change my name to Nicole on the list? It has Lenora right now which is my mom's name. You probably got it from he pay pal- sadly my pay pal account still has her name since I established it years ago when I was too young to have my own lol. Evidently pay pal won't let me change the name. So my name is actually Nicole, 1 pin and 2 lanyards for me and my dad Michael. Thanks so much : )

Hi Connie,
Can you please change my name to Nicole on the list? It has Lenora right now which is my mom's name. You probably got it from he pay pal- sadly my pay pal account still has her name since I established it years ago when I was too young to have my own lol. Evidently pay pal won't let me change the name. So my name is actually Nicole, 1 pin and 2 lanyards for me and my dad Michael. Thanks so much : )

Hi Nicole, changed it.

Hi Claire

Would it be possible to be added to the roll call?

Col1 - Colin DW Yvonne and DS 16yrs Room Cat 9 GTY.

Many thanks Indeed

Colin

Hello Con5421,

I didn't see my name on the list, I was fairly sure I had signed up for the pins, however would be interested in the lanyard as well, if its not too late. 2 of each, Thanks

Jeff King

Hello Con5421,

I didn't see my name on the list, I was fairly sure I had signed up for the pins, however would be interested in the lanyard as well, if its not too late. 2 of each, Thanks

Jeff King

Hi Jeff,

Yes, you're on the list for pins under the name Laurie & Jeff. Yes i can add you for two lanyards. We have time till end of this month. Then everthing must be paid.

Do you want also your disname on the cards or only your firstnames?

Connie

If there still are people that like to order a Lanyard or WBTA Pin, this is still possible till end of this month. Then everything must be paid so that we can order everything so we have it on time.

The scrapbook exchange group is now CLOSED.

For those individuals that have signed up, please check the post on the first page for the final list of participants. We have closed with a total of 19 participants meaning everyone should bring 18 exchanges.

This is going to be a GREAT time!!!!

The scrapbook exchange group is now CLOSED.

For those individuals that have signed up, please check the post on the first page for the final list of participants. We have closed with a total of 19 participants meaning everyone should bring 18 exchanges.

This is going to be a GREAT time!!!!

Thank you, Melodie, for organizing this for us! I cannot wait to see the talents and treasures! :goodvibes

For everyone's convenience, here's the post on Page 1.

Didn't look very good did I...LOL. Just our first names. Thanks so much for doing this too!!

Jeff and Laurie

The Candy Swap list is now settled on the first page. If you have indicated you are participating, please check the list to make sure your name is there.

Tough to put an Excel sheet on the page - so, each person has their first name(s), their DIS name, cabin number -( if you now have your number, please send it along to me), number of participants in the cabin, likes/dislikes and any allergies.

Sarah - Gizmo; could you please forward me the rest of your information - thanks

Hope my list is complete - let me know if I have missed anyone. Thanks...Caroline :thumbsup2

The Candy Swap list is now settled on the first page. If you have indicated you are participating, please check the list to make sure your name is there.

Tough to put an Excel sheet on the page - so, each person has their first name(s), their DIS name, cabin number -( if you now have your number, please send it along to me), number of participants in the cabin, likes/dislikes and any allergies.

Sarah - Gizmo; could you please forward me the rest of your information - thanks

Hope my list is complete - let me know if I have missed anyone. Thanks...Caroline :thumbsup2

Done. Thanks Caroline

Good Morning, Happy Cruisers!

I'm pleased to announce my tablemates from the 2010 EBPC, Paul & Dana from California, will be joining us on this cruise! They signed up LAST WEEK on the Fantasy. Don't know that they have a DIS name, but I always assumed that's why we were seated together. Trying to get them over here, at any rate, and I know you will make them feel welcome. :)

Good Morning, Happy Cruisers!

I'm pleased to announce my tablemates from the 2010 EBPC, Paul & Dana from California, will be joining us on this cruise! They signed up LAST WEEK on the Fantasy. Don't know that they have a DIS name, but I always assumed that's why we were seated together. Trying to get them over here, at any rate, and I know you will make them feel welcome. :)

YEAH! We are definitely overtaking this ship

I am curious about everyone's plan for pirate night;
Full Pirate - complete pirate costume
Semi Pirate - pirate themed tshirt
No Pirate - not dressing up in any pirate themed attire

Originally I was just going to bring along a pirate themed tshirt to save on luggage space but I am reconsidering and thinking I want to go full pirate.

If there still are people that like to order a Lanyard or WBTA Pin, this is still possible till end of this month. Then everything must be paid so that we can order everything so we have it on time.

I'd like to do both, but IIRC you need to pay through Paypal? I don't have an account but my husband does. Is there any other way to pay - like adding a credit to your on board account through DCL??

Originally I was just going to bring along a pirate themed tshirt to save on luggage space but I am reconsidering and thinking I want to go full pirate.

Full pirate for us! (Even though it will require an additional suitcase!)

Semi-pirate for us. Although we may do the kids in full pirate. I enjoy dressing up for formal night more than pirate night. I know there are lot's of people though that will be in full garb.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter