The Longest Chain Thread In Dis History!!!!!!!

I also haven't started my Christmas shopping, I graduate from Graduate school in less than two weeks so I've been focusing on my thesis! Only a month and a week until I'm officially back at Disney!

I also haven't started my Christmas shopping, I graduate from Graduate school in less than two weeks so I've been focusing on my thesis! Only a month and a week until I'm officially back at Disney!

i used to have to shop on December 23 and 24 EVERY year, too! for 4 years of college, 4 years dental school - it really stunk!!! not to mention the complete lack of money!! my brother used to lend me money just to go christmas shopping. what a great christmas-y thing he did, right!

anyway, sooooooooooo great that you're graduating!!!! what will you do next??! i found i really missed school after a couple of years (can you believe that), it's easier than the real world!
:banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cool1: :cool1:
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!

35 year old disney virgin........ First Timer in June '08, can't wait !!!!!!!!!!
All top tips welcome . :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter