The Living Seas

vikingfans

Mouseketeer
I would love to know more about Scuba Diving at the Living Seas.

I heard the restaurant was under repair, is that complete?

Anyone??? Help!

:scratchin :thanks: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

DH and I did dive quest in Living Seas in April 05. It was money well spent. We had a blast hamming up for the people on the other side of the glass, as well as getting nibbled and swimming with the critters. Very fun. We didn't buy the video cause most of it is a sales job and the divers weren't in it much but I was fun enough we'd do it again. You get told how to behave like a CM cause you are on display, you learn lots about helping the reefs, etc. It was wonderful! If you have specific Qs I can answer, ask away.

Robin

but most of the Living Seas exhibit itself is undergoing renovation, and many parts are currently closed.

Anyone know when it's going to re-open? We've never seen it since it was closed last October (that we were told...) .

Thanks!

dps17@case.edu said:
Im eating at the Living Seas in early July, so if it is beign remodled, it will be done by then

Thank you all for your information. I am definately going to talk DH into it this time. :goodvibes

Most of Sea Base Alpha (not called that any more) is currently open. The theater whose show preceded the entrance to Sea Base Alpha is currently closed.

I'm not sure if you could ever have gone between the restaurant and Living Seas as an attraction without exiting and going around the building.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter