The "Let's-talk-and-drool-over-the-Ghostbusters" Thread! **Update in photos pg 1!**

Which Ghostbuster can bust you anytime...LOL

• Guy in Cowboy Hat...he's too sexy...

• Guy in Orange...too hot to handle...

• Guy in Red...let's go girls...

• Guy in Green...nothing can keep me from you...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey.......... whew...... man, boy was I sick................... haha!!! Still on my meds............ (clare, I need another prescription)!!

So, sounds like you guys had a fun weekend with the gb boys!!! Do tell !!!!

I pm'd you back!!!! :)

Hey wendypooh!!! :) Yeah, I had a great time on Saturday...and am still planning on posting a trip report, but haven't gotten around to it yet...I will though...promise!!!

LOL!! That's great :) I too, will never be able to listen to the song without thinking of the GBs... :p :p :p

It was so funny, my office buddy had his radio on and the song came on and I'm sitting at my desk daydreaming because you know I have the video memorized! LOL

too funny!!! I need to get back over to US/IOA

I'm having serious withdrawal symptoms-- hee hee

YEP, I need more medicine............... ;)

:smooth: Your prescription's coming up...just need to head over to Universal to pick it up ;) :)

When are you heading back over?

I have a bad habit of proofing everything, I have to do it so much at work that I just do it all the time without even thinking about it. I know you put a lot of work into your site and it would drive me nuts if I went and noticed a typo on mine so I thought I'd tell you. It drives me nuts that I haven't updated mine in forever! Maybe after I get some pictures from the GB show I can make a "drool" page of my own! LOL

LOL yes, yes...not a bad idea! :teeth:

Yeah, I get frustrated with typos...but sometimes I am so lazy, I'm like "I don't care! They know what I meant to say!" lol :) It's just tedious to update pages for the sake of a word or two.

Yeah, I know that feeling too. Sometimes something isn't the way I want it and even though it drives me insane I just wait until the next time I update it to change it. I have two pages done right now that I haven't put up yet because I'm not happy with them. I just haven't found the time to tweak them. I have about a bazillion pictures to scan too and 10 rolls of film to still get developed. :rolleyes:

UGHHH!!!!!!! That sucks! I have lots of pictures to scan in, and may take quite a few this weekend as well. Over 100 photos for one of the shows at Universal, and then others as well....that'll take up a few hours, not to mention cropping, saving, uploading, laying them out on a page, and linking them all together!! :eek: And people probably wonder why I hadn't updated my site since April 2... :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter