The Last to Post-2nd Edition - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get the 14yo DS out the door without sreaming at him this morning:headache: -He is always running so late- out the door as just as the bus is coming up the road:sad2:

Trying to get the 14yo DS out the door without sreaming at him this morning:headache: -He is always running so late- out the door as just as the bus is coming up the road:sad2:

We used to have days like that as well. Fortunately, we have a bit of leverage now. Since the 17 year old now drives to school, we have told them, get up, or you'll be back to riding the bus. The bus comes an HOUR before they even have to get up when he's driving, since it is a country route. They haven't given us too many problems since!

Morning Kim-It is a good thing to know I'm not alone with problems getting the teen movinBut this is going to have to end

and soon-Or I'll lose my mind!!!!:sad2:

Morning Kim-It is a good thing to know I'm not alone with problems getting the teen movinBut this is going to have to end

and soon-Or I'll lose my mind!!!!:sad2:

...you said it...I had another screaming match with my DS again this morning......

So I have to think of better ways to get him motivated-I think taking the computer and iPod touch away for a while will work-so now to break the news to him when he gets home!!!

such fun fun:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter