The Last to Post-2nd Edition - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am STILL not packed, Kevin! I have a packing "block!" I won't get any sleep all week at this rate! :worried: I think I've got the clothes together with the exception of a few items. Of course I spent most of my time posting this weekend... :rolleyes:

Well, you can pack and post at nearly the same time over a weekend. Submit a post, pack a few items, post, pack, post, pack. :thumbsup2

Punch through the block, and finish packing!! Do you have a list?

Oh I don't know about that. I am dropping my car back off at the repair shop and we are fighting over some crap. :mad:

I hate going to the auto repair shop. DH has taught me too much to let them try to sell me stuff and it always ends in a fight. :mad:

Good luck.:wizard:

I went to the Service Manager this time. And told him I am done paying for repairs when the car does the same thing I brought it in here for BACK in November. :mad:

You wonder what they think sometimes. Why can't they just fix what is wrong in an honest manner and be fair with the price. For goodness sake, you would think they are losing money (well, maybe the not so good repair shops are), and have to find ways to cheat people out of more. I just do not understand. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter