The Kitchen Sink? How to count

Daisysmom

Mouseketeer
Is it one meal, one dessert, what? I would love to get it for my family, but want to make sure I have the necessary dining credit. thanks!

We had the Kitchen Sink with 7 people...and still barely finished it. Granted, one of the people was a toddler. It was yummy but there were some kind of weird things on it that we wouldn't usually put on a sundae....like gummy fruit slices, etc... The best thing was seeing the kids look at this huge sundae and get all excited.

Enjoy it!

You should ask ahead of time what they actually put on it. They have no problem leaving something off.

My dad was on a very strict diet for medical resons and many foods had to be left out, when we went the CM was wonderful when we asked if it would be possible if two scoops of vanilla could be placed in a separate dish and omitted from the Kitchen Sink--it was no trouble and she was very nice about it--I'm not sure they shorted the sink either there was just soooooo much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter