The Kids In The Hall..

kimblebee

now my thoughts will be worth 5 cents
I don’t know if anyone outside Canada watched them, or have even heard of them, but they’re REUNITING and filming new episodes!!!

They are only going to be on Amazon Prime, so I’m glad my brother lent me his password lol

I’m so excited I’m calling all the Daves I know LOL

Thank you for this.
In return, I wanted to post my favorite skit but realized I’d get flagged... Here’s hoping Disney+ acquires their old episodes.

I think my favorite was the bird lady. One of those things that kind of actually disturb you but you have to keep watching.

ETA I mean chicken lady. You get it.
My mind automatically went to Chicken Lady!!! I'll never be able to look at a grocery store mechanical horse again!!!
I will definitely be watching!!!! Dave Foley is my favorite.

I have to admit that I couldn’t STAND the chicken lady, but that mechanical horse sketch is one for the ages lol

I thought that Dave Foley was never going back to Canada. Something about being arrested on sight for failure to pay child support.

I thought that Dave Foley was never going back to Canada. Something about being arrested on sight for failure to pay child support.

Seeing as how that news is almost 10 years old, you might want to recheck your google searches.

My husband and I loved that show! (We are in NY) I just a few weeks ago shared the complete season DVD's with my niece hoping she'll enjoy them. They have a miniseries too, from a few years back, that was crazy good!! SO looking forward to this new stuff!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter