The Kardashians at Disneyland..

You know, I never thought of it this way, and it makes sense. I think I'd be more irritated with star struck fans holding up rides just to get a glimpse of a celebrity.
I’ve seen it happen and believe me, the fans are WAY more obnoxious than the celebrities. The celebrity usually just wants to take their family to Disneyland and be noticed as little as possible.

Its is not demands of the celebrity to get special treatment...it is unfortunately done for security of not only the celebrity but of potential disrespectful guest that do not understand boundaries in certain situations.

Ever seen cleberty get mobbed in public? I have and it is amazing how inconsiderate people can actually be.

Every case is different on how they handle security and access on VIP tours and procedures are based on individual risk assessments with that specific party, not juts cuz someone booked a VIP tour.

I wouldn't say no to a cheeky grin. Or a hand clasp. Or a kiss.

Wait, did I write that out loud?

For real. I’ve worked with quite a few big-name celebrities and it’s just part of the work I do. Not a big deal. But when I turned to give the person next to me their belt and realized who it was, I literally melted. I was a big, floppy, limp puddle the entire ride. That man is HANDSOME.

For real. I’ve worked with quite a few big-name celebrities and it’s just part of the work I do. Not a big deal. But when I turned to give the person next to me their belt and realized who it was, I literally melted. I was a big, floppy, limp puddle the entire ride. That man is HANDSOME.

Yeah, I mean, I'm not even so inclined, but I can recognize that that is one good lookin' dude. It's a little ridiculous really. Dude's got them "back abs"!

I hear he's also a really great guy, so I suppose he deserves it.

Armed bodyguards, police officers, that's fine. But a celebrity's own personal gun, no way. Lol
Not a thing. Even sworn active duty police officers who are legally permitted to cary at all times are not allowed to bring weapons into the Parks (except on duty assigned officers). they must check weapons with DL security to lock up prior to entry so no way are they going to let private security in armed.

Only exception to that is Secret Service when a certain presidential candidate visited the parks, but that is whole nuther level.

Not a thing. Even sworn active duty police officers who are legally permitted to cary at all times are not allowed to bring weapons into the Parks (except on duty assigned officers).
That's what I meant, on duty , working officers.

Its is not demands of the celebrity to get special treatment...it is unfortunately done for security of not only the celebrity but of potential disrespectful guest that do not understand boundaries in certain situations.
This is pretty much it. For some people, they just can't control themselves. They would run up, scream, try to talk to them, try to get a selfie or just be plain disrespectful. My wife would get excited to see some celebrity in the parks or elsewhere in public. I wouldn't give them a second look.

If true, all the more reason for DL to make an announcement to those guests standing in the queue waiting. It is actually pretty simple to make a quick announcement that there is a production crew on site filming for a series.
They should have just straight closed the ride and not have people standing there, uncompensated, being a part of some TV show no one cares about.

Such a bad look.

Apparently it was Khloe’s daughter’s birthday then Kourtney’s.

People who will be mobbed are kept away from those who would mob them.

We have likely all heard that Johnny Depp couldn’t even go with his family to Disney because the reaction to him would have destroyed their fun.

SPECIAL TREATMENT based on celebrity would not have been acceptable to my father. Another example of how his vision has been perverted and perverted is the correct term

The alternative is for huge crowds to build up and cause impacts on far more people. Then the family doesn’t have a good time and neither do many other people.

Having to wait an extra cycle for a ride isn’t that huge of a deal.

Kourtney and Travis Barker are here today. No film crew. 🤣

If I had to meet one of them it would be her. And I used to enjoy Travis’s show Meet the Barkers…

Anyone remember when Miley Cyrus had a birthday party that shut the whole park down?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!