The Job of a Lifetime: My Spring 2015 DCP

thumpergirl101

SA 2015 Alumna
Today was the day.
The day I've been waiting for my whole life.
Today, I applied for the Disney College Program!:goodvibes
Maybe it is a bit premature to write this as a trip report. But I'm so excited and so full of hope and anticipation that I can't resist!:rotfl:
And even though I've only been through like half the application so far, I thought I would record my experience while it's still fresh.
So the applications came out today, I think fairly early in the morning, since I live in Mountain Time, not EST. So I woke up at around 8:30, and was getting ready for breakfast when all of the sudden I remembered. THERE WAS A RUMOR THAT APPS WERE DROPPING TODAY!!:cheer2: Some people were speculating that you were less likely to get in submission if you waited a few days to apply...but I knew I don't have that much self control. I checked the Spring 2015 DCP Facebook page...and it was EXPLODING with excitement!pixiedust:

So I immediately grabbed my computer and headed for the DCP website! I tried to start the application, and got as far as the page for creating a log in...when unexpectedly my internet cut out!:mad: Let me tell you, I was FREAKING OUT by that point.:sad1: How dare the internet try to prevent me from achieving my dreams??!! But thankfully, there's a building nearby that usually has pretty good internet, so I hustled over there. Literally.
I ran. That's how excited I was.:rolleyes1

This was my first time applying, since I'm only a sophomore, and entirely unfamiliar with the application process. But thankfully, the initial application is pretty easy to fill out. I just filled in the basics, with name, email address, and all that jazz. Then came the tough question...did I want to apply for Disneyland, Disney World, or both? I've given this a lot of thought. I grew up in California, and so I'm definitely no stranger to the Disneyland Resort. But for some reason, working at Disney World has always been more appealing for me. Maybe it's the thought of all that mouth-watering deliciousness they call food. ;)

So I ended up choosing only WDW. Which seems a little risky, because I have my heart set on doing the 2015 Spring Advantage Program, but I won't give up hope just yet! Next came the big question...What roles was I interested in?:confused3

I've read kind of a ridiculous amount about the DCP, and each of the different roles, so I knew going in just what my top roles were. But beyond that, I had NO idea whether I had moderate, low, or no interest in some roles. I heard that putting no interest on things was a bad idea, and made you less likely to get a Web-Based Interview, but in reality there are some roles in which I honestly have NO interest. There's always a chance that I'll love working for Disney so much that I'll do anything, but if I couldn't really picture doing something happily for 5-8 months, I put no interest. And thankfully, that didn't seem to disqualify me.:cool2:
So...if I can remember, here's what level of interest I put for each role. It might not be totally accurate, because this morning was a blur of nerves.
Attractions-Low Interest. Some cast members who work the same ride every day just look so defeated. I'm not sure I could face it.
Custodial-Low Interest. I have experience doing custodial at my university, and I find cleaning therapeutic, but at the same time, doing it for eight hours a day doesn't sound that appealing.
Hopper-High interest. I want to learn as much about the company as possible, and this seems like the best way! :goodvibes
PhotoPass Photographer-Moderate Interest. I used to be super into photography, and it sounds like it would have a lot of fun guest interaction.
Main Entrance Operations-Low Interest. It seems a little bit repetitive to me, even though the chance to see so many guests at the beginning of their vacations would be amazing.
Transportation-No Interest. I dislike driving, so this definitely isn't the role for me.
Bell Services-No Interest. This just doesn't sound that appealing.
Concierge-High Interest. I would LOVE the chance to give people recommendations, especially for dining reservations, and I LOVE customer service.
Hospitality-Moderate Interest. If I can't get concierge, since I hear it's pretty competitive, this would be good too.
Housekeeping-No interest. If I'm going to be a professional cleaner, I want to do it in the parks where I can still interact with guests.
Full Service Food and Beverage-High Interest. If you haven't gotten the idea yet, I ADORE DISNEY FOOD!:cool1:
Quick-Service Food and Beverage-High Interest. I was on the fence about this one, because I hear if you put interest in it, that's what you're likely to get. It's not my number one choice; it's probably number four on my list, but I could be happy with it, I think.
BBB/Pirate League-No Interest. I can't even do my own hair and makeup.
Merchandise-High Interest. This is my third preference, since I have experience in retail and cash handling, and I would get plenty of guest interaction. Plus I would get to see all the amazing merchandise that I won't be able to afford! ;)
Vacation Planner-Low Interest. This would have been higher on my list if it was more about vacation details and less about just ticket packages.
Lifeguard-No Interest. I don't really enjoy swimming.
Recreation-No Interest. This just seemed a little bit off the beaten path for me.
Character Attendant-Low Interest. Probably not the role for me.
Character Performer-Moderate Interest. I think it would be fun to be a face character, but I'm only 5'2", and I don't think I could handle wearing a giant, hot, furry costume.
Costuming-Low Interest. Eh, this role isn't particularly appealing, since it sounds like I would be in a warehouse all day.

Okay, so that's basically how my application went. I finished and submitted it at about 9:30 and immediately began checking my dashboard every five minutes or so. The wait was KILLING ME! I had been waiting to apply for so long, and I had read so much about the dreaded submission that I was terribly anxious. But thankfully, after about 15 minutes, I was officially IN PROGRESS! :cheer2:

I spent about an hour obsessively checking my dashboard and praying it would change from "in progress". I already joined the Facebook page of Spring/Spring Advantage DCP hopefuls, and I saw so many people start to get WBIs and Phone Interviews that I was starting to get nervous:guilty:

But eventually I was one of those lucky people who didn't have to wait terribly long (THANK GOODNESS!). About an hour after I submitted the application, my dashboard changed to say ACTION REQUIRED! I was so excited, I think I actually squealed. And I began to check my email but NOTHING WAS COMING! :sad:

I tried to forget about it and not worry, but that certainly didn't work. Every time my phone vibrated I had a minor panic attack. Time was just not moving fast enough. So I waited for around another hour...and finally the email came! I had been selected for a web-based interview:cheer2: I had about an hour free, and I knew I definitely wouldn't be able to wait until the evening to take it.

So I started, and at first I tried to keep the general advice I had heard in mind. I was as honest as possible, and I tried to use "strongly agree" as often as I felt was applicable. I didn't notice the same question worded particularly differently. Overall, the WBI didn't seem as long or confusing as I had anticipated, which made me a bit nervous at first. I felt like maybe I was a bit too positive with my answers, but I think I am pretty punctual and responsible. I think there was only one question where I ran out of time, because I briefly got distracted. :sad2: But it turned out to be the very last question, because I had barely noticed it when my screen changed to show....that I had been selected for a Phone Interview! :cool1::cheer2::goodvibes

I'm pretty sure I squealed that time too. This whole day has been a weird combination of horribly nerve-wracking and wonderfully exciting. I'm kind of emotionally exhausted now, because I almost cried on several occasions, I was so happy.:laundy: All the time and research I put into this is paying off, at least for now! I tried to schedule my phone interview on my phone, but it wasn't working, which instigated a minor panic attack. But I got to my laptop as quickly as I could, and got my interview scheduled for Sunday at 3:00 p.m., Mountain Time. :beach:

I don't have any work or obligations that day besides Church, plus my parents will be in town to share my excitement and calm me down when I inevitably start freaking out. And now the real wait begins... I already read through a bunch of recommendations about the PI and I even made a Word Document with typical questions and my answers...so I guess I'll spend the next 4ish days working on my answers and my enthusiasm! Honestly, I don't know how I can possibly wait that long! Wish me luck! :goodvibes

Just thought if wish you luck and although I was not a CP I was a regular part-time CM at WDW for 3 years, 2 of which were in attractions. It was so much fun and unless you go to a large attraction (one of the mountains, safaris, mansion, etc) you will mostly likely be rotation thru similar attractions in the area, so if they do offer you that don't be upset :) but anywhere you go I'm sure you'll have fun!

So yesterday was the day that my phone interview was scheduled for 3:00 p.m. MST. I was a bucket of nerves all morning, as I'm sure you can imagine. My parents are in town visiting before the semester starts up, so in the spirit of visiting family I ended up doing my interview at my brother-in-law's parents' house. It definitely wasn't what I had imagined. :guilty:

But thankfully, their backyard is beautiful. By 2:40 I was settled in a beautiful gazebo with a stunning view of flowers, a waterfall, and a pond, with the calming sound of running water in the background. I figured that would do. :rotfl:

So outside with me I had my laptop complete with the six pages of notes I had prepared out of nervous anticipation, plus handwritten notes just in case I had some sort of computer emergency. I had my phone with the volume turned all the way up, as well as my mother's phone, since I had given her number as a backup. I was trying not to panic, but it wasn't really working.

I spent the next twenty minutes staring at my phone and checking Facebook to see how the other interviews had gone. People kept saying the interview style was different this recruiting season, that the recruiters weren't asking WHY we want to do the DCP in the first place or even what our top roles were! So I was kind of crazily nervous. I had spent hours preparing and studying for this thing...what if I wasn't prepared for ANY of their questions?

So at 3:02 my phone started lighting up....to tell me I had a MISSED CALL! I'm pretty sure my heart stopped for a few minutes.:sad:

Despite my phone being on the highest volume, somehow it didn't ring or even tell me I had an incoming call! I nearly cried, thinking I had missed my chance. :guilty:

But thankfully my interviewer left a message telling me she would call back in a few minutes. And within seconds she called on my mother's phone. So my #1 piece of advice? HAVE A BACKUP PHONE. It saved my butt. :scared:

I tried to answer the phone as perkily as possible. As soon as the interviewer mentioned her name, I wrote it down so I could be sure to call her the correct name at the end of the phone call. I heard that was important. She started off by verifying some of my information, like name, college, and major. She confirmed that I was only applying for the program in Orlando at WDW and not at Disneyland. So far she hadn't really given me much of a chance to express myself.

I don't remember what order she asked most of the questions in, but THANKFULLY she DID start out asking me why I wanted to do the Disney College Program! I gave my prepared answer, though I did improvise and try to sound as enthusiastic as possible.

Also towards the beginning she asked what part of the program I thought would be the worst. This was probably the only question she asked that I wasn't prepared for, since honestly just about every part of the DCP sounds amazing to me. So I lied a little and said it might be difficult living so far away from my family...but I got a little joke in and said that I seriously doubt my family would possibly miss the chance to come visit me in Disney World! And she even laughed! :cool1::yay:

She also asked me whether I had lived with roommates before and how that experience had gone. Thankfully my freshman roommate and I got along really well so I could just describe how we were friendly and considerate to each other...now that I think about it, I probably should have mentioned that we're rooming together again this year, but oh well. Too late, I guess. :confused3

I don't remember exactly what came next, but I think she asked me the basic questions of whether I prefer a fast-paced or a slow environment, and what kind of work environment I generally prefer. I definitely went with a fast one, and kind of lost my head a little and then told her I was perfectly fine working either indoors or outdoors, even though I know that's usually a second question. So once I finished my response she told me that I had already answered her next question, but that she had to ask it anyway...I felt pretty stupid. :headache:

I think it was somewhere around this time that she and I talked about my previous job experience. I'll only be a sophomore this year, so I have only had four jobs before, so I tried to talk about each one in detail and elaborate particularly on my experience with customer service and cash handling. She asked a couple of clarifying questions that I was able to answer pretty easily, trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible.

She also asked whether I was familiar with the Disney Look and I assured her that I was, and basically already live it now. She asked about tattoos and piercings so I told her about my single piercing in each earlobe. I'm such a rebel. ;)

Next, she asked me the question I was hoping for... What are your top roles? She didn't mention a specific number, so I just went with the 3 they typically ask for. I was nervous because I had heard that some interviewers were asking what roles you were the most qualified for instead of what you prefer, and my top 2 roles are not ones I have any specific experience in.

I clarified that my top role was Full Service Food and Beverage, and tried to elaborate about how much I ADORE Disney food. :joker: But unfortunately, she didn't seem impressed. But I explained how when I plan Disney trips, my first course of action is to book reservations and peruse menus...but I hid the fact that I already have a color-coded plan of exactly what foods I want to eat if I get into the DCP! I though that might seem a little bit obsessive.:rolleyes:

I purposefully finished talking about my top role before I mentioned my next two, hoping that would make it really stand out. My next two ideal roles were Concierge and Merchandise. For Concierge I emphasized my familiarity with the Disney parks, my customer service experience, and how amazing it would be to be able to making recommendations to guests! I thought I did a pretty good job with it, but she didn't ask me any more questions, so I'm wondering if I don't have enough experience to even be considered for the position. I actually have some experience in merchandise, so I briefly highlighted that again and mentioned how much I enjoy working in retail. She didn't really ask me more questions about that one either, which I found slightly worrisome. Maybe my experience spoke for itself?

She didn't ask me any of the role-specific questions I had prepared for, just clarified a bit the various tasks associated with food service. I had also marked QFSB as a high interest role for me, so she mentioned that both food roles would involve a fair amount of cleaning...but since I have experience as a custodian at my university, I told her it definitely wouldn't be a problem. :)

My interviewer actually talked more about QSFB than any other role, even the ones in my top 3. She described the basic duties associated with it, and in the spirit of enthusiasm I definitely agreed that I could do all of those tasks.

She also mentioned for merchandise that I could end up checking out wheelchairs and strollers, and asked if I would be able to perform those tasks physically. I told her that while I'm definitely not the strongest person in the world, I could handle it! :laundy:

I'm not sure when she asked some of the generic questions, so it could have been interspersed with the discussion of roles. She asked how I would greet people who come to my work station, and my basic answer was with enthusiasm. She also wanted to know how I would deal with a repetitive task, and I told her about my weird love of filing, so I didn't think I would have any problem with repetition. She then asked if I would be comfortable with spieling. I was a bit thrown off, since that's usually a question they ask for attractions, but I told her I didn't have a problem with it and that I generally have a good memory for that sort of thing.

Towards the end of the interview she specified that I would be considered for all the roles I had shown an interest in, even ones I marked low interest on. OH! And since I put low interest on the character performer role, she asked if I planned to attend an audition, to which I said no. I'm too short to be a princess, and I'm not sure I could stand a big furry costume in the Florida heat. I guess it's possible for me to be accepted and assigned a role we didn't even discuss in the interview, but I doubt it. Honestly, considering the way the interview went, if I get in I expect to be placed in either merchandise or QFSB, even though those aren't my top roles, simply because I already have experience in them.

She asked me if I had any questions, so I knew the interview was winding down. I still haven't decided whether to take any of the classes Disney offers, since some of them sound amazing but my university doesn't really offer credit for them. So I asked which classes she would recommend, and she talked for a few seconds....WHEN ONE OF OUR PHONES HUNG UP. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUDDENLY THE SIGNAL WAS GONE!:scared:

I tried calling back, even though I knew Disney always calls from a blocked number. But nothing, of course. So I stared at both my phones for a few minutes, praying she would call back even though we had been close to the end of the interview. And thankfully, she did after about a minute. CRISIS #2 AVERTED!:cheer2:

She apologized for the lost call, and even said she thought it was her fault, which I was grateful for, because I really didn't need anything like that held against me. I assured her that it was no problem, and that I had only panicked for a minute. :)

So she recommended a couple of classes, and I told her I had one last question. People who had their interviews before me were saying that acceptance wouldn't come out in bulk until late October...TWO MONTHS after my interview! So I asked her the reason behind the change, and she just said they were changing things a bit this season. I also specifically asked whether some people would find out earlier, because I KNEW I would be anxious to hear back as soon as I hung up the phone! ;)

She didn't really give me a clear answer, but she did say it was a good question, which was comforting. She just told me that I should keep checking my dashboard, because that's where they would deal with all updates. I didn't feel the need to inform her that I'll definitely be checking my dashboard SEVERAL TIMES A DAY FOR THE NEXT TWO MONTHS!

She thanked me, and I thanked her for her time by name. She told me to have a magical day, I reciprocated, and that was that! The end of the most stressful part of the application process! Besides the waiting, of course.

So I thought I answered her questions pretty well and with adequate enthusiasm, but I feel like maybe the interview was too centered on the professional aspect of the program. I talked plenty about the roles I wanted and why, plus my past work experience and qualifications, but didn't really get to talk much about how much I love Disney and how much this program would mean to me. I don't think I really sounded dispassionate, but I didn't have quite the camaraderie with my interviewer as it sounds like other people did. So that worries me a little, but overall I think I did well.

I sincerely don't think I can wait two whole months...the four days between my application and the PI nearly killed me already. But, fingers crossed! Hopefully everything will work out in my favor! :) Now I can only wait....

I'll be following! I hope you hear something sooner rather than later. When I was a student I didn't know about the DCP. I would have loved to do it! I've already told my kids they should apply in about 10-11 years. :)

It's officially been more than a week since my phone interview...and naturally the waiting is already killing me!:worried:

The Facebook page already has a fair amount of people who have been pended and I've heard rumors of people who have received the dreaded NLIC...so maybe it's a good thing that I haven't heard anything yet. Maybe. At least I keep telling myself that after I compulsively check my email ten times a day...:goodvibes

So anyway, October is now only a month away, and if Disney recruiting actually does accept some people earlier, I really could hear back anytime. Which is terribly exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time. Thus in order to pass the time, I figured I would share my DCP FOOD PLAN!

I've tried to do as much research as possible on DCP wages and the general paycheck size that CPs have to work with, but there's surprisingly little information out there. Since there are a million DCP blogs, I'm guessing Disney must discourage people from sharing their paycheck information. But it's okay...I've already accepted that I won't be earning more than minimum wage :laughing: What I really wanted was information on how likely it is that I'll actually get to work at least 40 hours per week, because that's what I've based my tentative budget on. I know I can pick up shifts if necessary, and I definitely plan to, because considering my general Disney Food philosophy I'm going to need all the money I can get!:lmao:

I do intend to come away from the DCP with a little bit of money, though of course I certainly don't expect to earn much. But I anticipate a significant dip into my savings in order to pay for the initial acceptance fees as well as flights out to Florida, so I'm at least hoping to recoup that amount. Anything beyond that will be FUN/FOOD MONEY!

If it wasn't already clear, I LOVE DISNEY. MORE THAN ANYTHING EXCEPT MY FAMILY. AND THEY ALSO LOVE DISNEY SO IT WORKS OUT. So in my spare time this summer...I compiled a Disney Dining Bucket List. It contains every single food item in Disney parks (limited to WDW AND DLR) that I want to eat someday...some of which has already been crossed off, but there are at least two-hundred more items that I still need to try!

I then spent awhile going through that list and deciding which WDW food items are the most urgent for me to try. Food that I can't be considered a Disney food buff unless I eat pronto! I'm certainly no Disney food novice, so I definitely love Dole Whip, but I can't remember the last time I had one of those beautiful Mickey Bars that everyone talks about. In fact, there's an establishment in my college town that has Dole Whips, and now that the new semester is starting I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of time there...when I can borrow a car! :rotfl:

So this report doesn't sit without an update for the next month+, I figure I'll slowly update my food plan, week by week. Because yes, I do have it organized by week so I can spread it out by cost, type of food, and how much I figure I'll need comfort food throughout my program! Yes, I'm kind of ridiculously organized. My Word document is even color coded by type of food and has notes by which restaurants I can use my CP discount at. Looking at it makes me happy.:love:

So...without further ado, here are the first two weeks of my food plan!

Week One:
1. Sweet and Spicy Chicken Waffle Sandwich at Sleepy Hollow, MK
2. Carrot Cake Cookie at Writer's Stop, HS
3. Cupcake at Starring Rolls, HS (I haven't been able to decide which one yet...they all look too delicious.)

Week Two:
1. Sampling Platter at '50s Prime Time Café, HS
2. Chocolate Caramel Cupcake at Karamell Kuche, EPCOT

My food plan averages out to $33 a week, which seems pretty steep but I figure it's definitely worth it. The first couple of weeks are lighter because I'm not sure how much I'll be working, and thus don't know how much money I'll be making.

Anyway, my mouth is watering just thinking about it, so that's all for now! I'll try to restrain my excitement and not get my hopes up too high....but no promises! :lovestruc

Good luck!!! I will definitely be following because I'm a senior in high school right now and I absolutely CAN'T WAIT to be able to be in college (hopefully in Florida) and apply as soon as I can!:goodvibes

If you have any advice for a girl hoping to be accepted in a year or two, I'd love it:thumbsup2

Just a quick update: Acceptances started coming out today! Nothing for me yet, but the anticipation is mounting!

Good luck! As far as wages, I can't speak for what it is now, but in 2004 I got $6/hr (Magic Kingdom custodial). We were only guaranteed 30 hours a week. When I was moving a few years ago I found a pay stub for $67 (housing was taken out automatically from each paycheck).
Obviously it will be more per hour now, but I imagine the same thing is true - only a 30 hour guarantee per week. Keep in mind though during busy weeks that number could easily double or triple! And (again I am remembering how it was 10 years ago, a lot probably changed) if there were fewer than 8 hours between the end of one shift and the beginning of another, you got time and a half (believe me this was more common than you'd think. I would close the park one night -which meant staying at least 90 minutes past closing- then open the next morning - which meant being there at least an hour before opening). Also anything over 8 hours a day was overtime.
My memory may be a bit off with exact numbers, but hopefully this helps you a bit.

I realize the next several weeks will probably be slow, but I appreciate anyone who's following along still. There isn't that much interesting stuff going on, for me at least.

But some people have already received their acceptances!

Monday night, right as I was getting off work, I checked Facebook briefly and the DCP group was EXPLODING!

And so naturally I checked my email and dashboard about every five seconds during that whole evening. It was terrible AND exciting, because every time I checked FB someone new had been accepted. I saw one person accepted for my top role, FSFB, and a few accepted for merchandise, but there were few enough that I'm not overly worried.

So anyway, I'll be checking my email, dashboard, and FB super often for the next week, waiting to see when the next wave of acceptances start. In the meantime...Here are weeks Three and Four of my food plan!

Week Three:
1. Breakfast at Akershus (a Princess meal in celebration of my start of the Program!)
2. Cinnamon Roll at Gaston's

Week Four:
1. Dole Whip! (We'll see if I can actually wait until the fourth week to eat one. I'm guessing not.)
2. Helado de dulce de Leche at San Angel. (Just thinking about it makes my mouth water).
3. Gumbo at Boatwright's.

For those of you who don't go to Disneyland all that much, or if you've just missed it, right above Pirates of the Caribbean there is a little restaurant window called the Royal Street Verandah. It doesn't have a gigantic menu, but among it's limited choices is the STEAK GUMBO. :lovestruc

It's magically delicious. My family even looked up the recipe because we can't stand waiting to eat it between Disney trips. But even that can't compare to eating it in the parks while watching Fantasmic....That's when life is just about perfect.

One of my biggest regrets about choosing WDW over Disneyland (where I practically grew up) is that I won't get to eat all my favorite DL foods. So I have my fingers crossed that the gumbo at Boatwright's is comparable to Disneyland's so I won't be too sad about it.

On an unrelated note, Newsies on Tour will be in Orlando from January 27th to February 1st...possibly right around the time I'll be arriving in Florida! Tickets go on sale November 21st, just a few days after I'm guaranteed to find out if I got into the DCP, so hopefully the timing will work out and I'll get to see one of my favorite movies reincarnated on the stage!

As of today it's been three weeks since my phone interview...
:confused3

And still no acceptance yet. :sad1:

A few fairly small waves went out this week according to the FB page, but at least there weren't a lot of acceptances for my top three roles-full service food and beverage, concierge, and merchandise. I'm grateful I haven't received the NLIC yet, which to me implies I'll hopefully be accepted eventually, but for now the wait is killing me!

This week was especially tough for me, considering there was one day where I went to class AND worked 13.5 hours, so I was really hoping I would get my acceptance and have something major to look forward to at the end of this semester, but no luck. :laundy:

So, although I wish I had something more interesting to update about, here are weeks 5 and 6 of my DCP food plan.

Week 5:
1. Filet Mignon at Jiko. I debated a lot of different restaurants as to which one I should have steak at, but I love the AKL so much that I eventually decided on Jiko.
2. Cake Cup at Chesire Café. IT'S BASICALLY A CUP FULL OF FROSTING. I HAVEN'T EVEN EATEN IT YET AND I'M IN LOVE.

Week 6:
1. Potato, Ham, and Cheese Soup at Artist's Palette.
2. Caramel Corn. The stuff at DL is incredible, so I'm assuming WDW is comparable! :)
3. Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich at Sleepy Hollow.

So that's it for this week! Hopefully I'll have another, more exciting update before next Sunday.....but sadly, no guarantees. I could actually have to wait until late October. But fingers crossed!:wave2:

Still no good news for me yet, or any news. But a fairly big wave went out early this morning, and for the first time I saw acceptances for people who interviewed the very first weekend! That gives me some hope that hopefully I won't have to wait for too much longer. As of tomorrow, it will have been one month since I submitted my application and passed the WBI. My fingers are still crossed!:scared::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter