The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Hang

Status
Not open for further replies.
This girl on my cheer team hasn't been doing our dance full out for the past week. My coach asked her about it and she told her that her mom wouldn't let her do it because she couldn't risk getting a bruise on her leg because she was gonna be in a pageant in two weeks. o_O

We're watching the vow and gosh I hate this movie
It's so frustrating! I'm so mad she doesn't remember anything I just hate it stupid Paige ugh I just can't stand watching movies like this

And her parents are so horrible
Like if I woke up from a coma and couldn't remember Anything but Channing tatum was there and told me we were married I wouldn't deny it

tumblr_m420x4VH2M1r7ozr1o1_500.gif

Same! We're going to the beach for a few days so I will probably get tan! :thumbsup2

Thursday our sister and brother in law will be in port at cape Canaveral.they are on NCL,SO WE ARE MEETING WITH THEM ON cOCOA BEACH FOR THE DAY ,THEY LEFT PORT OUT OF NEW YORK .sorry about the caps.:rolleyes:

-JH

We're watching the vow and gosh I hate this movie
It's so frustrating! I'm so mad she doesn't remember anything I just hate it stupid Paige ugh I just can't stand watching movies like this

And her parents are so horrible
Like if I woke up from a coma and couldn't remember Anything but Channing tatum was there and told me we were married I wouldn't deny it

haha my friends say they love it, but i still haven't seen it yet! I wasn't as enthusiastic as they were when it first came out either, soo...

i need to start going back to that group and be this girl's friend because ~we are one~

liam seriously does look like troy bolton from the airport pics today.

i am such a hysterical person right now. good or bad? well, i def needed it so I say good!

i love kendall. i can seriously not figure out why i didn't like him as much at first

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter