• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

But omg everyone is in love with my accent. Which is weird bc they live in Tennessee too so idk why mine stands out so much but oh well. I sorta like/hate it idek

What's your accent like then? Everyone says mine is really posh when it's not. Whenever I hear an American accent I feel like im in a movie lol!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

meggiebeth said:
What's your accent like then? Everyone says mine is really posh when it's not. Whenever I hear an American accent I feel like im in a movie lol!

Well, i do live in Tennessee, so I have a very very southern accent. It is so bad. Like Miley Cyrus' accent on steroids omg I want a British accent so bad lol it ain't happening

happy halloween

tumblr_mcpuk3F5BG1rdg8wmo1_400.gif

no treat or treating for me tonight
it got moved to saturdayyyyy

You guys move your halloweens around? We never do. I had to miss trick or treating- I had a rehearsal all evening:(
Is trick or treating really big and popular in America? In the movies it seems like it

i have NEVER gotten so much candy in my life
my friends and i went all out my legs hurt from walking so much
but i was looking kewt in my native american costume
sacagasarah

Daily skim through the DIS before I go to bed. I've been a zombie every morning for the past few days. I need more sleep. :surfweb:

If any of you have an iPhone or android phone you should get the DISboards app. It's awesome! It notifies you when a thread your subscribed to has replies. I prefer it to the website.

meggiebeth said:
If any of you have an iPhone or android phone you should get the DISboards app. It's awesome! It notifies you when a thread your subscribed to has replies. I prefer it to the website.

Me too. I use it all the time (if u can't tell). :)

i'm excited for this weekend!
it's football play off season and my school is actually really good this year, we're conference champs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter