The GROOVIER New Pop Century FAQ Thread! ~ Post #1 is a must see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody,

we are going to florida in march for our honeymoon, a week in pop (i know its not romantic but we wanted to stay in disney property) then one week at the RPR at universal.

On our first full day I have booked breakfast at cinderellas table for 08:05, my question is is it possible to get to the park via the free buses for this time and what time would we need to set off if so.

I have told them its our honeymoon, not expecting anything but any surprises would be a bonus.

Cheers Tom

Yes they buses run early so you shouldn't have a problem and if you have any questions or concerns just at the front desk.

Congratulations Early!!!

I just got married myself and wished we would have went to Disney instead of where we went, we would have had a much better time!!!

Thanks Poohbear, yeah disney is just more us than going to a beachy type place, m finacee has never been before and I've only been once as a child so can't wait to go.

Thanks Poohbear, yeah disney is just more us than going to a beachy type place, m finacee has never been before and I've only been once as a child so can't wait to go.

you will love it and I know what you mean I just started coming back to "HOME" a couple of years ago now I can't STOP:rotfl2: before that I hadn't been here since I was like 5ish or so, if you read my thanks to cinderella it will tell you all about why! I don't want to bore everyone with it.

What state are you from? I am a wedding Planner and if you need any help just ask!

Hi everyone, we are looking at staying Pop, but I would like an opinion I guess.

We have not decided if staying on site or off site will be best for our family, we are a large group of 15 possibly 16. My question is we won't know until very last minute if the 16 person will be able to come with us. We know we will have to have 4 rooms which will fit 16, but can we just do our package for 15 and add the 16 person last minute, I am talking like a week before.

Any suggestions or answers how this would be handled would be greatly appreciated.:)

I have the same problem with the last person in our party. My DBil is military and you know with things the way they are you never know when a loved one is going to be sent somewhere else. Anyway back to your question, when I was booking our trip I asked my travel agent about booking DBil now and if something happens that he can not go just cancel or wait until we know and then add him. My agent said it is much easier to remove a person than to add. She said it is easier to change your package before it is paid off. I hope this helps a little bit. :)

Our thread is approaching the limit of 250 pages, so Chapter 2 has been started!! Therefore, the moderators will be closing out this thread, which means it will become read-only.

Before you jump, please read this so you know that you do not have to clutter up the new thread with "Subscribing" replies in order to get the new thread on your Subscription List....

Subscribing: Did you know you do not have to reply to this thread to subscribe to it? On any thread on the DISboards, near the top of the page and just under the advertisement banner and "Page # of #", there's a drop-down option named "Thread Tools". After clicking on this, select "Subscribe to this Thread". Please do this instead of posting a "Subbing" type of post so we can cut down on the number of unnecessary posts that makes it more time consuming to read through.​

So let's see who's the first to make it to Chapter 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter