The Great Post Wasters Revival of 2013

So I finally decided to go out for our school musical. Auditions tomorrow. Does anybody have any tips for auditioning?

So I finally decided to go out for our school musical. Auditions tomorrow. Does anybody have any tips for auditioning?

What I like to do is look in the direction of the judges/audience but actually fix my gaze on a spot a little above their heads.

Also, don't speak or sing too fast.

Geez, I just came to the realization that school is going to be a lot tougher. :sad:

I am bored. I should really be sleeping right now because of school but I don't want to.

197 days till Disney World!

I'm more excited about my Grad Trip than graduation. True Disney nerd right here.

wdwgirl4ever said:
Nice! Too bad our trips don't go about the same time. I've always wanted to meet another Diser lol :)

Does anyone know if teens go Dis Meets? I watch the YouTube podcast every week and I'm thinking about going to the Dallas one but I don't want to be the only teen there and feel awkward...

Does anyone know if teens go Dis Meets? I watch the YouTube podcast every week and I'm thinking about going to the Dallas one but I don't want to be the only teen there and feel awkward...
I would if I could!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter