The Good, the Bad, and the "you've got to be kidding me!" Trip Report

OH Clara what a great day so far!
I love your TSM pics I got teary eyed (i know I'm a dork) 150 days till I go!!!!!!

I love your that your DH was included I hope we get something like that. Last year they crowd sanfg Happy Birthday to my DS on the bridge to tomorrowland and guess where I was????? the Bridge to Frontierland to get to Dumbo :headache:
I was bummed

Lovely pics and a great update. I think when we go we must go straight to TSM and get ours. It is worth though isn't it - so much fun!

DSCF0140.jpg

That tall, goofy lookin' feller in the CAMO hat would be the love of my live **snicker**
He was then taken into the booth thingy and was told to "answer" the phone and whatever he did, DO NOT LOOK LEFT.......then about 10,000 gallons of water were dumped on him......:lmao:

What a great start to the day!!

Oh the girls must have loved that!! :laughing: I'm enjoying your report very much!

Kathy

Nice update. Breakfast at Ohana's looks yummy. Looking forward to my breakfast there this June!

Did you get a picture of your DH getting soaked?

Stumbled upon your trip report and I'm hooked!:thumbsup2 I love seeing how other families trips go...especially with 2 little girls. Mine are 3 and 7 so i like to compare. ;)

So sorry to hear of your loss while at Disney.

I'm glad your DD got better each day. I need to remember to pack extra children's meds *just in case*.

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of the trip!:)

I'm joining in too! :thumbsup2

I was at Pop just a few weeks before you. We love it there, but we like the 1st floot 60's poolside. I've never had problems with noise yet, knock on wood!
Your trip looks fun. I love that picture of cinderella's carriage with the pumpkins around it. That wasn;t there yet when we went in early March. I would've loved to take a picture of that.
Can't wait to hear more!

I love your TR! My 2 daughters are almost the same ages 5 and 9. I was wondering if I should bring a stroller for the 5 year old. I really didn't want to hassle with it, but after reading your TR i'm rethinking it. She doesn't take naps anymore but if she has a really busy day she'll konk out at 7, and the 9 year old is a night owl.
Thanks for sharing your trip it's getting me even more excited for mine!!

My DD is 4 and I think this trip she was in the stroller more than any other trip. My sister took her 5 Yo on her b-day and they ended up buying a stroller down there. She started renting, but it is so costly, that it was cheaper in the long run just to buy one.

By chance do you remember what time you arrived to get FP for TSM for 12:30?

Because of (jens (the above poster) trip report is why I will be taking a stroller for our 4 1/2 year old

Because of (jens (the above poster) trip report is why I will be taking a stroller for our 4 1/2 year old

Aw thanks! :thumbsup2 I'm goona take one till she 20. LOL! It's great for holding stuff though as well as a tired child.

Our family was asked to participate at the backlot tour as well, the only problem...my lovely husband volunteered me. I got the same job as your husband! It was fun and I'm sure my family enjoyed watching me as much as your family enjoyed watching your husband. Plus we got excellent seats in the first tram!:goodvibes

Patti

Nice update. Breakfast at Ohana's looks yummy. Looking forward to my breakfast there this June!

Did you get a picture of your DH getting soaked?

Even better, I took a video....i just dont know how to upload it.

Stumbled upon your trip report and I'm hooked!:thumbsup2 I love seeing how other families trips go...especially with 2 little girls. Mine are 3 and 7 so i like to compare. ;)

So sorry to hear of your loss while at Disney.

I'm glad your DD got better each day. I need to remember to pack extra children's meds *just in case*.

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of the trip!:)

Thank you very much!

I'm joining in too! :thumbsup2

I was at Pop just a few weeks before you. We love it there, but we like the 1st floot 60's poolside. I've never had problems with noise yet, knock on wood!
Your trip looks fun. I love that picture of cinderella's carriage with the pumpkins around it. That wasn;t there yet when we went in early March. I would've loved to take a picture of that.
Can't wait to hear more!

Thank you!!

Great update! I am so excited to try the 'Ohana breakfast too. Was the food good?

Food was great! Both times!!

I love your TR! My 2 daughters are almost the same ages 5 and 9. I was wondering if I should bring a stroller for the 5 year old. I really didn't want to hassle with it, but after reading your TR i'm rethinking it. She doesn't take naps anymore but if she has a really busy day she'll konk out at 7, and the 9 year old is a night owl.
Thanks for sharing your trip it's getting me even more excited for mine!!

But the cheap $15 dollar umbrella stroller at Wal-MArt......its $15 dollars a day to rent a stroller!:scared1: or you can buy one there for $52.00.:sad2:

My DD is 4 and I think this trip she was in the stroller more than any other trip. My sister took her 5 Yo on her b-day and they ended up buying a stroller down there. She started renting, but it is so costly, that it was cheaper in the long run just to buy one.

AMEN!!!

The park opened at 9...we got there about 9:30am

Our family was asked to participate at the backlot tour as well, the only problem...my lovely husband volunteered me. I got the same job as your husband! It was fun and I'm sure my family enjoyed watching me as much as your family enjoyed watching your husband. Plus we got excellent seats in the first tram!:goodvibes

Patti

DH husband got a chuckle out of it! popcorn::

Thanks for the update. You must be so tired.
Question? Did you get a chance to buy the video of your DH's production? My DH and I were both in it, and I would have liked to see it. When I asked if I could purchase a video, the CM just looked at me like I was weird and said, "I don't think so."
I thought maybe they gave you a chance.

No, my digital camera has video capability..so I just took the video myself

I have to admit, I don't read trip reports, I am too busy planning our next trip but yours has got me hooked! Keep it up!

I am very sorry to hear about your Aunt though.:sad1:

I am truly flattered....thank you!

I can't wait to read the rest of your trip report! :D

Thanks!!!

OH Clara what a great day so far!
I love your TSM pics I got teary eyed (i know I'm a dork) 150 days till I go!!!!!!

I love your that your DH was included I hope we get something like that. Last year they crowd sanfg Happy Birthday to my DS on the bridge to tomorrowland and guess where I was????? the Bridge to Frontierland to get to Dumbo :headache:
I was bummed

Im a dork too,

ohhh, sorry to hear you missed "Happy Birthday" to your son

great day at the studios. I think that has become the rule for the TSM ride and FP line.

HS was open until 10pm that night and when we went back at 12:30, the return time was in the 9-10pm hour:scared1:

Lovely pics and a great update. I think when we go we must go straight to TSM and get ours. It is worth though isn't it - so much fun!

You will just have to stay tuned to find out....;)

Oh the girls must have loved that!! :laughing: I'm enjoying your report very much!

Kathy

They had a blast, especially when Daddy got all wet!

Too cute! I wish they'd pick my husband for this. Every since he got super slimed at Nickelodeon Studios over at Universal, he makes sure he doesn't make eye contact with a castmember looking for volunteers.:confused3:rotfl:

I'm planning on dinner at 'Ohana in September... but I'm definitely thinking about breakfast too now!
:lmao: I love that your DH got drenched! I'd pay good money to see my DH get that! As for the camo WV hat, my DH has it too!! And a khaki one, and a blue one, etc... Now that we've moved, we have more WV clothes than we did our whole lives living there! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter