The Good, the Bad, and the "you've got to be kidding me!" Trip Report

Thats fantastic news! So happy for you all.

That is great about the mortgage and also about you going back to school! I have been thinking of doing the same.

Will def say a prayer for you

Thank you ladies!!!!

I HAVE been reading your trip reports, but I only am able to read a little at a time....so i havn't had time to comment.

I truly have have been busy with "life"!

ScotsMinnie.....I will be on your side of the pond next year!! My baby sister is getting married at a castle outside of Inverness.

Deb-I love the pix on facebook!

Thank you ladies!!!!

I HAVE been reading your trip reports, but I only am able to read a little at a time....so i havn't had time to comment.

I truly have have been busy with "life"!

ScotsMinnie.....I will be on your side of the pond next year!! My baby sister is getting married at a castle outside of Inverness.

Deb-I love the pix on facebook!

That sounds lovely. Inverness is a lovely city! Let me know how your plans for that trip shape up!

For those of your who have not stayed at the Pop before, it is the furthest resort from the Magic Kingdom...about a 20 minute bus ride.

One afternoon while heading back to the resort from MK, we had a out of this world bus driver. :lmao:

There were three speed bumps that we had to go over and he made us raise our hands and yell as if we were on Splash Mountain. Everyone on the bus gotta kick out of that and then he started singing "Zippa dee doo da!":rotfl:

Everyone on the bus was singing along and right before he pulled into the Pop, he singing "M...I...C, See ya really soon...." and of course...we all sang along! The bus applauded when he pulled up to the bus stop.

Another great Disney Magic Moment!!pixiedust:

well thats good to hear im going there in 2 days:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter