The Good Ole Freap Chat ~ Sequel Part III ~

Hey my freap girls! I've missed you all! Tinker, I requested to be part of the fb group.

I guess life just got sooo busy after I got pregnant. I am now back in full swing for the Freebies and I was hoping to reconnect with my freap friends!

BTW, Zander James is now almost 7 weeks old and already a charmer. Now I am waiting for Maggie to have her little darling!

IMG_3258.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I got you approved over there Mendy, come on over!!! Glad to see you back!

I MISS MY FREAP FRIENDS!

I feel so sad. I miss all of you. I hope everyone is well.

YOu can find us over on facebook. There is a closed 'freaps' group there!

But you could be on facebook, just not 'friend' her.
Everyone is great- Madd, Kellie, Maggie, Cassie, Candy, Marna, Theresa, Alesia, (and MANY more- I think the freap group is close to 50) are all there keeping on touch. I'm hit or miss- when I have time I post, otherwise I lurk. Maggie just had her baby boy, Theresa is working hard in school, Madd had decorated her Halloween house and is going to many metal concerts, Cassie had gotten her tie-dye business going...So much news. Really, join FB just for the freaps.....it's lots of fun... and when your DD wants to friend you, hit ignore :rotfl:

I MISS MY FREAP FRIENDS!

I feel so sad. I miss all of you. I hope everyone is well.

Awwwww! Come to FB *I* will accept your friend request;)

So how have you been??:hug:

I think Jean covered us all. For me same poo different day. Working on my Halloween decorations and going to lots of concerts. Next week- Lamb of God! I know you could have not gone through life without knowing that but of info :lmao: I just get overly excited. hee hee.

I am going into the hospital on the 26th for a partl hyster...fibroids:guilty:- I know, TMI :upsidedow :rotfl2:

I was talking to my boss and I said "is it WRONG to look forward to this surgery just a LITTLE bit just so I can lay around and rest for a few weeks with no guilt?":rotfl2: She said people in our office have said to her they will take the flu right now- even the Swine flu will do- just so they can just stay the heck home and not feel guilty!:rotfl2:

I can't, my daughter has requested that I not have a facebook. How are you? How is everyone?

Oh BTW- Just make up a name on FB! If you are not on there to find anyone (or to be found ;) ) just go on and use a name only we will know. This way if DD looks for you- you are nowhere to be found!:rolleyes1:thumbsup2

Awwwww- haha! We all ran away to facebook! Seem like we can all be a lot more nosey about each others lives there! hahahaha! You should come over! We have a FREAP page, and I would say everyone is on facebook pretty much every day! It's so fun to get to see each others pics, read status updates, etc!

Was wondering were everyone went???:sad1:

Hadn't been on here in sooo long! What happened to the freebie thread? It's not the same!

Hope everybody is good!:wizard:

Was wondering were everyone went???:sad1:

Hadn't been on here in sooo long! What happened to the freebie thread? It's not the same!

Hope everybody is good!:wizard:

I was wondering the same thing. I haven't seem some the of the regulars on the freebie thread either. :confused3 I was hoping everyone was ok.

If you whine about the chatter- NO FREEBIES FO' YOU!!!

Another fun thread bites the dust. Why bother?:p

Wait!:idea: I hear a FREAP song coming on!:lmao::rotfl2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0YrXjeRSoE&feature=related

bhaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

YAY!:banana:It's you! I was wondering where you've been. I haven't seen you on the freebie thread in a long time. I was wondering if you were on the DIS or had gone MIA. Plus I've been missing my weekly Johnny Depp fix...lol.

:scared1:I thought Madd took off with Johnny Depp and all the freaps went away to FreapLand!

Miss seeing Johnny too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter