The GH Official Thread Part 2

I missed some shows awhile back, so can someone please explain to me when/how Carly and Felix became BFFs? :confused:

It was so strange seeing Felix all protective of Carly when it came to Franco! In my thought process Felix should be close in age to Michael (maybe a few years older), so it is really strange to see Carly hanging out with him. Just my opinion of course.

If I remember right, Felix went to Carly to get help with the nurses ball, but it was right after AJ brought her home to the hotel for some reason.... She was drunk and tried to cut off her hair. Felix fixed it for her while she spilled her guts to him about her personal life (this might've been right after Todd left town?) and then she gave him the ballroom for the nurses ball. They've been friends since then.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

snowy76 said:
If I remember right, Felix went to Carly to get help with the nurses ball, but it was right after AJ brought her home to the hotel for some reason.... She was drunk and tried to cut off her hair. Felix fixed it for her while she spilled her guts to him about her personal life (this might've been right after Todd left town?) and then she gave him the ballroom for the nurses ball. They've been friends since then.

Thanks. I started watching it again a few days before the Nurse's Ball. I knew I had missed something.

that is correct. and let me tell you, every single gal needs a gay BFF!gay guys make the BEST friends!!!

Sorry I have not posted. My life went to hell in a hand basket. :sad1:

Previews for the week of 23-Sep-2013

by Carol Banks Weber

**Britt finds herself in an unusual position, as the recipient of so much gallant consideration—for her and her newborn, Ben. She can’t help but fall deeper in love with this dark prince, Nikolas, whose affections have never truly been returned. This is the love story to watch.
Does Britt sense Nikolas’ loneliness as he gives up his solitude to include her and her newborn at Wyndemere? Seems so.

If Sam would just ease up about Ava’s role in Silas’ life, maybe their first date would go well. As it is, she can’t help herself. While Silas starts to share who he is with Sam, she’s going through a mental whirlwind into this guy’s background like a P.I.
Silas actually lets his guard down to let Sam glimpse into some of his background, to get to know him better.
Sam probes further as to Ava’s role in Silas’ past life.
In Sam’s ever-suspicious mind, something doesn’t add up when Ava’s involved. Her dramatic presence in Silas’ past, and the whole ordeal with her Kiki secret, bodes ill for the private doctor.

Drama reaches a fevered pitch by the time Dante and Lulu host the christening of Spinelli and Maxie’s their newborn. It’s absolute agony between Spinelli and Maxie at this point.
Agony times 100 for Spinelli watching Dante and Lulu parent the newborn that is rightfully his.
But for Dante and Lulu, first-time parenthood isn’t a walk in the park, as they go through every parent’s trial by fire: that first sleepless night with a shrieking baby.
Olivia offers her maternal words of wisdom about making sure they have the right godparents in line already.

Shawn has to relay pertinent mob details to his boss, Sonny.
Nurse-maid Olivia tries to handle what Sonny can and cannot take right now.
At the wedding reception, Sonny gives quite the manic-depressive performance.
Sonny sinks deeper into his bi-polar state, as Carly is forced to step in and give him a piece of her mind. She pointblank asks if he got off his meds again.

Shawn comes into the Alexis and Derek picture, once he dispenses with mob business. Sonny’s enforcer doesn’t take kindly to his former woman making eyes at this new guy. It makes Shawn wish he’d stuck with his lady lawyer love instead.
Shawn tries to steer Alexis clear of completely trusting this man, Derek.

So Carlos isn’t Sabrina’s brother or father figure after all, but an ex-paramour from Puerto Rico. While this new kink doesn’t make sense with Sabrina’s geeky, unsexy debut, let’s roll with it, ‘cause Carlos could be her fallback when Robin returns.
Sabrina fills Patrick in on her past fling with this Carlos character.
Carlos and Patrick size each other up in a face to face.
Carlos isn’t convinced Patrick is the right replacement for Sabrina, much less whether this neuro-surgeon even has the hots for her.
Carlos states for the record he will not give up on reclaiming Sabrina as his own. This could mess with her and Patrick.

Unfortunately, Luke is still hanging on, but not for long. His health continues to deteriorate. Worst of all, his past becomes a heavier weight, demanding to be contended with.

Next week: Luke jumps on a lead when it becomes clear that one doctor in particular is researching his cure… It’s time for another kidnapping. The victim could be baby Ben… Franco takes up his artful vocation again… Sabrina harbors insecurity regarding Patrick’s place in her life… Patrick mulls over his marital status, fingering his wedding ring. Off or on?… Morgan makes it so Ava can set up residence in a penthouse… Of course Duke Lavery suspects Derek of posing as a publisher! He’s on the case to unmask Derek as Julian Jerome, mob kingpin… Duke goes over his theory on the case of Derek/Julian with Alexis.

I'm glad Morgan's secret is out. As swiftly as things have been moving recently they sure we're dragging out that one! But ewww! Morgan an Ava? Just EWWW! And yes, the actor is terrible.

I'm only surprised they didn't do it on the docks -- I think that's where all the secrets get spilled! :lmao: This farce needs to end. I don't even like this Lulu and Dante together and I want it to be over. So here's what struck me as odd -- Sonny is so "all about family" -- but makes no effort and has his kids make no effort to ever interact with cousin Spencer. I know he's a little boy but still...you'd think someone would mention that connnection once in awhile... Maria :upsidedow

I totally forgot that Spencer is related to them because of Courtney. It's so ridiculous the way they were talking that loud and if course obnoxious Brad heard. I agree, they need to get their kid back and be done with it. And on a side note, isn't Britt's kid theirs. I thought she used their eggs.

I'm glad Morgan's secret is out. As swiftly as things have been moving recently they sure we're dragging out that one! But ewww! Morgan an Ava? Just EWWW! And yes, the actor is terrible.

i have lost touch in the last few months.. but what is Morgans secret ?

OK so here's what's bugging me this week! Lulu is seen holding the baby in the NICU and saying, "I can't seem to figure you out. I thought you might have Sonny's eyes or my mom's grin. Well, I guess that's not quite fair since you haven't smiled yet." Cut to Maxie who finally feels like opening her "push present" from Lulu and Dante. It's a picture of the baby with a big smile on her face, wearing a cute little dress. So at what point in the week since the baby was born did she start smiling, and when did they dress her up for a photo shoot in a sterile environment? Seriously?

Not to mention, that baby looks like she's 3 or 4 months!

Brit's baby...whose child is it actually? I don't watch regulary any longer and sorry to say usually FF when I DVR, So..maybe I missed it? :confused3

Does anyone have bleach so I can bleach my eyes from that scene of Morgan and Ava?

Thanks for the head's up. I'll have the FF button ready when I watch tonight! Although I can't say I'm surprised. From the first scene with Morgan and Ava, I knew that they'd be pairing those 2 up at some point. Ew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter