The GH Official Thread Part 2

I gotta agree with you. I know she was held hostage for 2 years, but she still comes off arrogant and snippy. sabrina is so sweet. and deserves more that a mob guy like carlos.

I want sabrina to keep the backbone she has been developing and patrick to marry her. emma could still have her mommy bakc and sabrina as a step mom.

hey! robin could discover that jason is still alive and she could fight with sam over him.

ITA. hey, she could hook up with Carlos, Sonny wouldn't kill him then. Or Carlos could just tell her she is annoying, he seems to be pretty truthful about other things so far.

But seriously, she was having some serious insecure moments. I like Sabrina better.

I'm so glad to hear you say that about Robin. She was driving me crazy yesterday. With her going to Sabrina. Ugh

To me the whole storyline involving Robin dying/not dying, then the way she came back from the "dead" has been bungled massively. First there was so much left poorly explained involving her whole "death" scene. And now her return is being poorly handled, IMO.

The Return of Robin is making me annoyed with all the major characters -- Robin, Patrick, Sabrina -- I guess I'm ok with Anna and Emma, but that's about it. I agree, just bungled all around. The only bright spot is Nik and Brit -- how wrong is that?!

Also annoying -- Lulu loses her baby and no one in her family has 30 seconds for her? Pathetic.

What I'm loving:

the aforementioned Nik & Brit
Carly and Roger Howarth (I don't care what they call him now -- does the character name even matter anymore?)
Diane in court (no one else, just Diane)
Epiphany
Julian

Hoping to add some others to this list. After the Scrubs wrap-up, maybe they will get back to you know, the Hospital...

Maria :upsidedow

Why in the world did they have Franco stab Heather?!? Why make us love them as a couple and the make him still crazy? Ugh! Frustrated!

And how stupid was Sonny having Carlos dig a grave in the cemetery and then Franco burying Heather there? It's a cemetery! The one place on Earth that sells land by the 6 foot square. It would take about 2 seconds for the cemetery people to say, "Hey! Who's buried here? We certainly didn't dig that!" And then Franco says, "Oh look! A plot dug in a cemetery. I bet they aren't planning to bury anyone here. How fortuitous!" Sheesh!

One more thing. AJ being found not guilty annoys me, too! Now there is no motivation to actively find the real kill. Stupid Ava.

lilmrsellis said:
Why in the world did they have Franco stab Heather?!? Why make us love them as a couple and the make him still crazy? Ugh! Frustrated!

And how stupid was Sonny having Carlos dig a grave in the cemetery and then Franco burying Heather there? It's a cemetery! The one place on Earth that sells land by the 6 foot square. It would take about 2 seconds for the cemetery people to say, "Hey! Who's buried here? We certainly didn't dig that!" And then Franco says, "Oh look! A plot dug in a cemetery. I bet they aren't planning to bury anyone here. How fortuitous!" Sheesh!

One more thing. AJ being found not guilty annoys me, too! Now there is no motivation to actively find the real kill. Stupid Ava.

Yeah I had been wondering if we were to believe she was actually dead...just as Faison...I'm sure they're planning on saving that for yrs. down the road lol.

Also something that had been bugging me...why did they ever have Bobbi come back for Patrick and Sabrinas wedding (other than to act like a total idiot with Jerry and allow him to escape to come back later)...I mean does she even know them?

Previews for the week of 09-Dec-2013

by Carol Banks Weber

**A.J. forces Diane to put him up on the witness stand to tell his side of the story.
Scotty pretty much thinks he’s got this in the bag.
A.J.’s murder trial wraps up with a most gobsmacked outcome.

Patrick remains lost, torn between his wife and his fiancée.
Patrick marks his territory around Sabrina when dealing with Carlos. Carlos isn’t afraid. He will be, when the mob comes calling.
Robin has the stones to put it forward to Sabrina to help by letting go of Patrick.
Felix gets very catty about Robin after this. He’s only looking out for his bestie Sabrina.

Elizabeth gives Nikolas the third degree about Britt, turning her dainty little nose up at that.
Britt takes a package meant for PK Sinclair, aka her dad.
Britt encounters a big secret that has her torn.
Will Britt finally give back baby Ben to his rightful parents? Duh.
Nikolas doesn’t know what to do, or how to feel.

Duke has a stern talk with Robert about knowing the Julian Jerome secret.
Sonny and Shawn try to scare Carlos. They take him somewhere nice and secluded.
Lesley has Spencer enjoy a playdate with Uncle Sonny.
Heather comes across Carly taking a shower. Before she can strike…
Franco must bury a body, fast.
Franco wants so very badly to unburden his soul completely to Carly.
Franco asks Kevin what to do.
Carly and Sam consider alerting Bobbie to Julian Jerome’s presence.
Ava re-doubles her efforts to remove Sam from the picture, to have full access to Silas.
Sam and Silas deck their halls, letting the happiness and sexiness in.

Sonny tries to help his son Dante out.
Dante’s next bright idea is for him and Lulu to use the spare embryos left at GH. Surprise!
Uh, where’d Dante and Lulu’s embryos go?! They are dumbfounded.
Lulu and Dante seem destined for divorce. A third party could see to it.
Spinelli prepares to deliver major news that will affect a lot of people.
Spinelli goes to Maxie to let her know he and Ellie will be moving to Portland with her baby.
Lucy encounters a stickier situation with her marriage.

Next week: Britt professes she knows more than she’s been telling… Nikolas experiences deja-vu about an Alexis acquaintance… Nikolas will find himself alone, trying to excuse Britt’s heinous actions, as the town joins in the firing squad… Who did Helena employ? The list may astound you… There’s more to this mystery than meets the eye, as Luke detects… Lulu and Dante come to a perplexing realization, about their missing embryos. It’s only a matter of time before they figure out Britt’s hand in this… A third party interloper threatens Lulu and Dante’s marriage at the worst possible moment… Patrick chooses between Robin and Sabrina on December 19. It’s very likely he’ll go with the obvious choice: Robin… Patrick plays the friend card with Sabrina. Ouch… It’s gonna come in handy when Sabrina finds a gunned-down, barely alive Carlos after the mob shootout. She’ll beg Patrick to be discreet about patching Carlos up on the down low… Patrick seeks Robin’s hand in marriage a third time. Their Christmas with Emma will be sublime… Sonny sees if Duke’s on the level about hating Julian… Sonny forces Carlos to be his attentive audience… Gunfire explodes at the coffee warehouse on the docks. Carlos may have been hit… T.J. & Molly: Trouble in paradise… Morgan and Ava, quite the opposite, they make a paradise of their own… A sinister someone keeps bothering Silas and Ava. They don’t know who yet… Expect Kevin to cough up his mystery caller to Lucy. It’s their wayward daughter Christina, who gets it in her head that her mom’s cheating on dad with Scotty… Tracy’s ELQ troubles aren’t over.

Gossip for the week of 09-Dec-2013

by Carol Banks Weber

Patrick and Robin will give Scrubs fans some love with their brief reunion. But it doesn’t look like these two will stay together. Look for December 19th to be the date Patrick chooses the woman in his life. According to Daytime Dish’s HNY December 5: “I heard RC's main focus was on Robin's long journey home and Robin's follow-up story would be short-changed. I have been ‘not so gently’ warning Robin fans for months to expect RC to gloss over her captivity and the mob war umbrella story to expand and ‘eat this show’ next… Robin and Patrick will be drawn into that umbrella story, but as far as I heard, they are not main players. Robin’s cure will be a factor in the new year, however, it sounds like more of a mini-arc to me. I wish I could tell you there is another big Robin/Patrick story coming up, but I simply do not have that. Not yet at least.”

I’ve been Teresa Castillo’s (Sabrina) worst critic since she was given the delicious role of Ugly Betty (a truly beautiful girl who overcomes her awkwardness) after Scrubs was unceremoniously decimated by Guza & Co. with the lab explosion, killing Patrick Drake’s Robin. IMHO, Castillo and the writers didn’t do enough to portray the backstory explaining why this nursing student was so awkward, living in her dream world and her work instead of living. Even worse, they seemed more enamored of giving Sabrina the Cliff Notes Disney version of a princess title through character propping, instead of letting her earn the insta-heroine status — a common mistake in the quick-fix world of soaps.

That all changed this past week when Robin returned from the dead, at Patrick and Sabrina’s wedding. For this to work, all three major points of light — Kimberly McCullough, Jason Thompson, and Teresa Castillo — had to bring everything to their roles and with each other. Castillo had it much harder. This soap newcomer had to rise to the occasion with two major, Emmy-caliber actors who’ve worked together for years and already developed that trust.

In pivotal scenes with a brilliantly raw Thompson, Castillo finally turned up the volume in her formerly one-note role and gave a multi-faceted performance that surpassed soap opera material, rising from the pages of her script, and hitting the faces of the stunned audience with bracing, conflicting, noble and hurt reality. Castillo actually showed the emotional struggle within Sabrina in physically wrought detail, to do the right thing against her love-struck will, while helplessly lashing out in bursts of resentment, impatience, and incredibly heartfelt anguish. She also generously gave Thompson the weight of those scenes as the truly grief-stricken, blindsided groom, which validated Scrubs in a way neither Patrick or Robin could on their own.

For all the fan backlash this young actress has quietly endured, she did an enormous favor to the vocal and sometimes mean-spirited Scrubs fan base by heightening Patrick and Robin’s reunion with priceless tension and raising the stakes of an outcome that is most definitely not assured, and making this triangle love story truly something dramatically special. She lifted fiction into the hemisphere of reality, as a collective experience for everyone who’s ever experienced the wounds of rejection and dazzling splinters of hope.

If Teresa Castillo, Jason Thompson, Kimberly McCullough, and head writer Ron Carlivati don’t earn Emmys for their show next year, it’ll be a travesty.

With all this talk of Lily, Sonny’s Clink-Boom dead wife, might Carlos be a relation? Cody Murphy — who spoke with the 1990s portrayer, Lilly Melgar — seems to think so. Read his December 5, 2013 Murphy’s Musings, “Two (or several) wrongs don't make a right.” Or maybe Lily is Sabrina’s mom, which makes her Sonny’s daughter.

I wonder if Franco will be to paint again since he "killed" Heather? Hmm...

Kae

OMG-Sabrina may e another Sonny off-spring? I swear he's got the strongest little swimmers ever! Doesn't he know anything about birth control?

Yeah I had been wondering if we were to believe she was actually dead...just as Faison...I'm sure they're planning on saving that for yrs. down the road lol.

Also something that had been bugging me...why did they ever have Bobbi come back for Patrick and Sabrinas wedding (other than to act like a total idiot with Jerry and allow him to escape to come back later)...I mean does she even know them?

Apparently Bobbie got back together with Noah Drake (Patrick's father) at the Nurse's Ball. She mentioned that she and Noah were flying in separately and he was supposed to meet her in PC. Then she got a phone call from him saying he was held up in surgery and wouldn't make it to the wedding. She said, OK, I'll go find my brother Luke and have him take me to the wedding. That's when she ended up in Luke's hotel room and found Jerry tied to the bed.

The whole time Lucy and Scott were "together" I was thinking I missed something. Was this the first we heard that Laura and Scott were done??

as I watch todays episode I cannot help but think to my self "WTH did Robin have to come back?" She's turned into such a bossy bit*h. I'm just sick of the way that they're writing her character! Oh, and I really cannot stand the self righteous attitude that Elizabeth has, especially given her alley cat behavior of years past...

as I watch todays episode I cannot help but think to my self "WTH did Robin have to come back?" She's turned into such a bossy bit*h. I'm just sick of the way that they're writing her character! Oh, and I really cannot stand the self righteous attitude that Elizabeth has, especially given her alley cat behavior of years past...

:worship: To all of your post. And where the heck is Joslyn? Carly, be at home with your kid. You can get your freak on in the day time, but spending the night. Of course the next time we see Joslyn, she will be coming home from boarding school or she will be a teen. :rotfl:

The whole time Lucy and Scott were "together" I was thinking I missed something. Was this the first we heard that Laura and Scott were done??

They showed Scotty break up with Laura several months ago. After Laura ran off with Luke to rescue Lulu from Stavros, Scotty realized that Laura will always have a thing for Luke. He said it was a mistake for them to get married and he was dumping her. She went back to Paris to get a check-up at the clinic and we haven't seen her since.

i have to ask what show have you been watching over the years? :rotfl: Robin has always been a bit bossy & Elizabeth has been self righteous since her sister Sarah left & they made her the "good" Weber.

I am enjoying Robin, if Patrick wants a pushover then he can stay with Sabrina.

Kae

i have to ask what show have you been watching over the years? :rotfl: Robin has always been a bit bossy & Elizabeth has been self righteous since her sister Sarah left & they made her the "good" Weber.

I am enjoying Robin, if Patrick wants a pushover then he can stay with Sabrina.

Kae
She may have always been bossy, but it seems they made her into a insecure manipulative person. The old Robin wouldn't have hid outside the chapel with her kid in there, she would have gotten to her as fast as possible instead of blabbling about Nicolas.

Sabrina may have been a pushover, but she is working her way out of it telling Robin she will let Patrick decide.

I don't really mind Sabrina, but would rather Patrick choose Robin. Why is it being written like Patrick deserves sympathy for having to make this decision? Where is the concern for his wife who was held captive by some criminal lunatic?

I don't really mind Sabrina, but would rather Patrick choose Robin. Why is it being written like Patrick deserves sympathy for having to make this decision? Where is the concern for his wife who was held captive by some criminal lunatic?

Although he seems happy she is back he doesn't seem overly concerned with what she has been through, just how tough it is for him to decide. In fact no one seems overly concerned. It's just like "oh hey, Robin's back and poor Patrick doesn't know who to be with".

How long are Maxie and Spinelli going to keep referring to that kid as "the baby"? Are they going to give her a name anytime soon? Or are they still using Connie?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter