The Future of Disneyland Character Meet And Greets

so there's still no character photo ops yet? i'll be there at the end of april. my favorite is pooh and part of the fun i always enjoyed was getting character photos. i'm surprised they haven't come back yet after so long and everything else starting up again.
You can still meet Pooh at Pooh corner and many other characters are around the park. The meets are just distanced so there is no hugging or physical touching.

I think now that the traditional full meet and greets will soon return to Disneyland I can bet Disneyland will gain it's full audience back and the autograph book prices will be lowered and the old style autograph books will be put on clearance and new autograph books will be made in new styles and I only hope and pray that they don't start making some character meet and greets Genie+ only because that would be a huge surprise to families who's kids want to meet certain characters and they can't because they don't have Genie+. I also think that the Chase Visa meet and greets will return new and improved as well. I always dream and fantasize about meeting Loki and Dr. Strange and even Star Lord to get their autographs someday. Sometimes I even dream about it when i'm sleeping but my mother always tells me that if I ever want my Marvel heroes autographs she can do it with my Marvel plushies by having them "sign" their signature on a big piece of paper and then having it framed on my wall of my room and that would be so great and much better than waiting in line at Disneyland
It's true. They said that Disneyland's traditional character meet n greet will return soon.

Now that the traditional meet and greets have returned to Disneyland I think the park has gotten a big jump in attendance but now that Disneyland no longer is bringing the Disney Chase Visa Meet And Greets for the forseeable future I think Disneyland is going to do something else with the characters for Disney Chase Visa members. Because I think why Disneyland stopped the Disney Chase Visa exclusive character meet and greets is because people thought it was a waste of time and they should've made all the character meet and greets for all Chase cardholders and I couldn't figure out why certain characters were for Disney Chase Visa cardholders only? I think Disneyland did away with Disney Chase Visa meet and greets was to save money and as Disneyland continues to improve their meet and greets with characters Disneyland should do something special for Disney Visa cardholders in the future like an exclusive character party where Chase cardholders can meet characters every night and each night the character selection would rotate and it would be a successful idea for Disneyland to try

Now that the traditional meet and greets have returned to Disneyland I think the park has gotten a big jump in attendance
Can you provide support for your comment that the park has had a large jump in attendance in the last 2 weeks? I don't see any jump in the last 2 weeks compared to the prior week. It has all been Spring break driven.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter