The fizz went flat: give me some Disney!! NEARLY THERE!! POST 130, PAGE 9

Oh Claire, I was so worried that it wouldn't all come together in time - needless to say, I'm beyond pleased for you and Colin!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: You are going to have the best time with your man and come back all re-fizzed... Have a blast, hun - I look forward to hearing the details (well, most of them ;) ) upon your return... xxx :goodvibes

I can't believe I have missed your pre trip report!
I have just read through from start to now - and what a rollercoaster ride it's been!
You SO deserve a wonderful Disney trip after all you've been through!
I hope you have a fantastic time and look forward to hearing all about it when you get back! :thumbsup2

Really excited for you Claire - I can feel your excitement :goodvibes

I am 2 months out and last night I had a nightmare that we hadnt done our ESTA forms but somehow we managed to get there but for some reason had run out of time and I just remember crying cause I hadn't got to go to disney :scared1:

Oh hun, disney dreams and nightmares are the worst! Look at my tag:lmao:that was one of mine a few years back. I did have one last night and it involved colin and the yeti:scared1: at least it was a dream.

too many people to reply to but I want to thank all of you for reading and positive thoughts and well wishes. i feel like I am bouncing constantly with the excitement at the moment, and with colin phoning 3 times a night to check on making sure he is packing right, and talking about cameras, explaining what a "rope drop" is:lmao: and trying to define the dress code of the California Grill for him (not an easy task) it just all seems so real and wonderful and eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

I did my online check in today, then had to redo it as colin insists we need a fridge at Pop. he is in shock he will not have access to a coffee maker, but has decided to bring his own tea bags, and his travel mug!:rotfl:I explained about refillable mugs and he will be buying one but transfering it to the travel mug, home comforts and all that I guess, but its a small price to pay to have him at rope drop. Gave myself another fright today by checking availability for our dates and it appears that every moderate and value is sold out:scared1: Free dining is a blessing and a curse! thank goodness I am an A type planner with ADRs and tour plans, I am a tad concerned about crowd levels now. They have upped the Fantasmic shows to 2 a night on the select nights but there are so many horror stories about stampedes and lines forming 180 minutes before...oh stop stressing woman:cool1:

anyway, ahem...thankyou for reading, i will try not to combust by next saturday in my excitement..I just cant wait!!!!!:hug:to all of you

and its after midnight...drum roll please.....

SINGLE DIGIT DANCING!!

:jumping1::jumping1:party::dancer::dancer:party::jumping1::jumping1:

I'll dance!!!
BananaRow.gif
BananaRow.gif
BananaRow.gif

Morning Hun, I too am soo excited today, we all got up this morning whooping and hollering :goodvibes
i will certainly join in a singe digit boogie :banana::dance3::banana::woohoo::dance3::woohoo::banana::dance3::woohoo::banana:

I hope you have a fab trip Claire, it is well deserved.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

well I think the excitement is getting to me as its 1am and I am wide awake. Or i am sub-consciously in training for another time zone:lmao: the last 2 days i have become obsessed with storm tracking, first Ana threatened my birthday, then Bill, which btw we are not out of the woods yet as it is too far out really to tell, but it looks to be heading more north and out. the forecast is looking all sunny again. but even i know it wouldnt be august without that afternoon thunderstorm. rain i dont mind, but please dont let fantasmic be rained out.:confused3
i am a tad annoyed at the moment. our flight is at 7:45am next saturday, which means 3 hours before checkin is 4:45am. of course no one wants to drive us at silly o'clock so i have again been looking at hotels etc. however colin feels it is a waste of money and that we should just get dropped off at midnight, 1am, and wait it out:scared1: I am not impressed!
1) i like my sleep
2) if i have to sleep at heathrow i want comfy chairs and its not like i can check in and go through at that time
3) i found Yotel, which is a japaneese style cabin room setup in terminal 4, £25 for 4 hours, not bad right? you cant get a shuttle from terminal 4 to terminal 1 before 5:30am
4) colin doesnt want to go to sleep at all as he doesnt want to have to wake up at 4am so I am now being punished and thwarted with every new plan ggggrrrr.

I think i can safely say that this will be the longest birthday in history. if i dont go to sleep the night before the flight, and dont sleep on the plane, and if i get to Spectro and Wishes that will be potentially 44 hours with no sleep:scared1: i wish i could say that i would sleep the flight away but i think once in my 30 years have i ever been able to sleep on a plane, i try but i just cant. i am worried and a bit peeved now. anyway rant over..

I still havent started packing and realistically i only have tomorrow and friday day to do it. tomorrow night is karaoke, tuesday is visiting michelle in kent, wednesday is late birthday shopping for dean and school supplies, thursday is a day out with caras class and the mums. so that leaves friday. whoops! I can feel the panic and hysteria setting in already. i bet thats why i'm wide awake actually:cool1:

right, better sign off. I have a feeling the next 5 days are going to fly by, which may be a blessing so i dont wear out the carpet pacing and waiting to go;)

oohh almost forgot to mention my grandparents suprised me with $300 today and my mum has added $100 to the pot, so they have in effect paid for our park tickets. :woohoo:I think a trip to the Premium Outlets may be in order, I havent been in years and now I get to blow $400 there, woo-hoo!!!!
really logging off now:rotfl:

The yotel is supposed to be very good and at £25 cant be bad!!! Let Colin sit in the corner and read a book and you can have the bed and get a couple of hours - at least you are not sitting in a terminal waiting it out.

We have a 5 hour wait between flights on the way home and were considering the Yotel :goodvibes

The yotel is supposed to be very good and at £25 cant be bad!!! Let Colin sit in the corner and read a book and you can have the bed and get a couple of hours - at least you are not sitting in a terminal waiting it out.

We have a 5 hour wait between flights on the way home and were considering the Yotel :goodvibes

The Yotel looked really interesting in its concept as well as price, it gets varied reviews on trip advisor but i would give it a go. Colin is making a decision at the mo about what the final plan will be:cool1:

$400 Way to go!
Thanks, I am so chuffed with my family, very handy having a birthday to go with this trip;)

Family stayed at the Yotel in February and loved it. They said they had a great nights sleep.

They also booked it for 4hrs when we landed at Gatwick as BA had cancelled their 10.45 flight back to Glasgow. As they were rebooked onto the 16.45, they had a couple of hours sleep and a shower and felt good as new.

Have a great holiday. You certainly deserve it. :yay:

Hi Claire :wave2:

its getting so close now, did you and colin decide what you are doing on the Friday with the yotel?

cant wait to see you, just wanted to say have a safe flight and see you on Monday at Epcot :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

oh and

Happy Birthday for Saturday x
party:party:party:party:

Hi Claire :wave2:

its getting so close now, did you and colin decide what you are doing on the Friday with the yotel?

cant wait to see you, just wanted to say have a safe flight and see you on Monday at Epcot :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

oh and

Happy Birthday for Saturday x
party:party:party:party:

Thankyou hun, there are days I totally forget its supposed to be my birthday on saturday:rotfl:i am so focused on this trip! Would you believe the final decision has still not been made:scared1: we are waiting on one friend to get back to us with a time that he deems reasonable to drive us, but Colin is steering towards just paying for parking now. he is determined he is not going to sleep on friday night as he thinks he wont wake up. I am just rolling with it and will sleep wherever i am be it on a Costa coffee sofa or in bed and get up:cool1:
But yes I am very excited about meeting you too and I just cant wait to get there now. The hurricanes and storms have gone their different ways and looks like we are going to have brilliant weather, maybe too hot, but its August, what did I expect?:lmao: see you in 5 DAYS!!!!! x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter