The Dream Is So Nice, We Did It Twice!

I keep looking for myself in the background. LOL! Great update

LOL! I keep doing the same with your pictures. You were long gone before we got to see the Princesses since you were one of the first in line.

This may seem like an obvious question but we were curious...On your BTB did you get Castaway Club gifts in your room on both cruises? How about the Castaway member get-togethers for Gold and Plantinum members? We are Platinum members and were wondering what bonus tours are offered to platinum members on the Dream?
Basically, On a B2B, Do we get all our CC benifits on both cruises?:confused3

This may seem like an obvious question but we were curious...On your BTB did you get Castaway Club gifts in your room on both cruises? How about the Castaway member get-togethers for Gold and Plantinum members? We are Platinum members and were wondering what bonus tours are offered to platinum members on the Dream?

Yes, you get the CC perks for both cruises. They are separate cruises as far as DCL is concerned. I'm also curious if the Platinum tours are offered on the 3 and/or 4 day cruises.

Glad to find your report. We are doing b2b in October & I am looking for tips & ideas. How long were you on board before people started reboarding? I am really looking forward to spending time wandering the ship without lots of people around.

Did you think Remy was worth the 75$ per person charge? I am curious to try it, but am doubting whether I can talk my DH into it with that hefty an upcharge & that long of a meal.

We did get double all of our gifts for both Castaway Club and DVC. We aren't platinum level yet, 3 more cruises to go so I'm not sure about the Platinum tours. I do remember our friends who were platinum mentioning doing something on the 3 day because they missed it on the 4, but I'm not sure if it was available or they just assumed it would be.

Glad to find your report. We are doing b2b in October & I am looking for tips & ideas. How long were you on board before people started reboarding? I am really looking forward to spending time wandering the ship without lots of people around.

Did you think Remy was worth the 75$ per person charge? I am curious to try it, but am doubting whether I can talk my DH into it with that hefty an upcharge & that long of a meal.

It was almost an hour and a half before the majority of people started showing up. Concierge guests were being walked to their room while we were sneaking a peek at the suites. But the rest of the ship was empty from about 10:30 am when we got on to Noon.

It really depends on if you like to be adventurous with your food. I thought it was well worth it and will try it again, if the menu changes. I really enjoyed the whole experience of trying new things I wouldn't normally eat.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter