The Disney Photo Bomb Thread!

OMG LOL I know that person LOL

He was in all our pics with King Louie:
506.jpg

I loved getting this surprise on the PhotoPass CD -- CM decided to jump into the background:
image070.jpg

IMG_8836_zps6f0898a7.jpg

Tried to take a picture of my DD when 2 of her other sisters decided to photobomb it. Have no idea who the lady with the stroller and the kids are. Guess they didn't want to be left out.

A picture of me and my friend (ok he's not paying attention :lmao:) but the guy in the corner makes me laugh

File0083.jpg

oh yeah! I completely forgot about this one too... this one bummed me out! I loved the pic of me and the cast member and that guy's head is right there! haha

100_2334.jpg

I have what might be my favorite picture taken of me at Disney in all the times I've been there. It also happens to be a photobomb.

Don't judge, this was still in my "fat guy" phase. :D

Keep in mind that I have NO idea who this girl is.

bomb.jpg

I had been waiting for that damn Mickey head the entire trip!

These are wonderful!!! :rotfl2:
I was a cast member last year and I photo bombed a family while selling cotton candy during the festival of dancing lights at DHS. I'm hoping one day that pops on here!

LOVE this thread! Thank you for bumping it. I wish I had a copy of the photo my DD and I photo-bombed on a bus on the way to a park one morning. A couple was taking a selfie in the seat in front of us and we noticed in their screen that we could just fit in the gap on their shoulders, so we gave it a pose. It makes us laugh every time we think of the couple back home looking at the photo wondering who we are.

ABSOLUTELY love the pics where the family invited the random family into their picture on page 1 - DEFINITELY doing that on our next trip!

Back Story: We were at EPCOT with two other familes so the photopass guy took the picture of just my family and then we invited the other families to get into the picture, the photpass guy joked with us "what you just let random people in your pictures" we all said "sure it makes the photos more interesting" so we said to some other family waitng their turn to get their photo "hey random people get in the picture".

Image0006.jpg

Ok everyone point to the people you don't know!

Image0008.jpg

The guys wife was mortified at first "Honey what are you doing" Getting in Random Peoples pictures"
I even heard him ask for copies on his photopass card as we left.
....epic! :thumbsup2

enhance

I was trying to take a photo of the rock formations at SW:GE, when this random CM walked into the pic and kept on going....
LOL! That's fantastic! All that is missing is a little wave of the right hand. BTW - how hard was it raining? It looks like he is standing on a lake. That's a pretty amazing affect if that's what the imagineers had in mind.

LOL! That's fantastic! All that is missing is a little wave of the right hand. BTW - how hard was it raining? It looks like he is standing on a lake. That's a pretty amazing affect if that's what the imagineers had in mind.
....it had been beautiful - nice blue skies only half an hour earlier. but that's typical Florida weather for you... :confused3 It did rain quite steadily for about 40 minutes, but finally tapered off when we were leaving ST:GE....c'est la vie.

Not sure if these are really "bombs" since they are stuck on a boat with us, but Small World seems to have funny backgrounds for us. These are a few years apart....got the side eye in CA and the guy waving in the back at WDW. The DL ones crack me up, we have another photo where her seat mate is giving us an equally happy look!

49098344636_af9b62c80d_b.jpg

I’m glad I discovered this thread because I had to share this one. Back in May we were at Epcot during the F&G Festival. I was taking some pictures of the Kermit topiary and I decided to take a few pics of this garden that kind of looks like a maze.

When I was taking this picture I didn’t even notice the two girls in the background looking right at me, and I didn’t even notice them in the photo until a week or two after we had returned home. It’s pretty funny the one on the left raising her glass.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!