The Disney Photo Bomb Thread!

From our October Girls trip...we asked the photographer to put us in different poses - he told us to look thoughtfully up at a sign, so we did. When I looked at the photos at home I saw an unintentional photo bomber in this one...LOL! I'm sure he wondered what in the world we were looking at! :goodvibes

Photo0290FourBySix.jpg

This thread is the bomb :p hehehe

Here are two of mine... first off, my brother and sister in-law sneaking into my picture! Then, a stranger in our Disneymoon pic...

Floride2007304.jpg

Image095.jpg

I wanted to take a picture of my kids in this car at HS, so I asked the guy in the blue if he would mind if I took them and if his kids could move for a minute (I had stood there while they played for about 5 minutes). He said sure, and then told the kids to move to the back of the car! Not quite what I had in mind! :headache:

DSCF1209.jpg

I was trying to take a pic of my daughter in this one and this guy moved right in the way. So, we moved over and he just stood there staring at us. What's up with that, I'm sure at this distance, he could see me taking a pic. Maybe I'm the one who doesn't get it but he sure looks cranky! :confused3

DSCF1342-1.jpg

Oh well, I guess we can't have all perfect pictures. I'm sure my kids are in a few pictures because they are a little clueless as to their surroundings sometimes. ;)

I couldn't resist joining in. This is too much fun.

Here is one of DH and DS in line for Peter Pan's flight at Disneyland in 2011 (see the guy behind my daughter):

IMG_0106-Copy.jpg

Check out the family in line behind the Tigger:

P6190136.jpg

One from Animal Kingdom in 2006:

DSC00545.jpg

For the record I was trying to take a picture of the 2 in the middle right underneath the sign.

Not sure if it counts but it's listed as a Photobomb on another site. The people in the second row are my parents.

splash-mountain-jenga1.jpg

I waited in line to get my Pic with Mrs Incredible when I was followed out by my friend who I said "hey wait here."

1942.jpg

I was trying to get this pic so I waited a couple minutes to get a clear chot when this little girl ran in just before I snapped. Tired of waiting I just grabbed it and turned just to find her dad next to me taking a pic and got nasty saying I should watch out for others.

393.jpg

This shot is from Universal Studios. We were in line for the Simpsons and a couiple asked me to take their picture and they returned the favor. She too this one and said, oh this is bad, and took another.
When I go home, I realized we had an extra smiler in the background, but I think it's funny.

the3ofus.jpg

And for the record, if I see someone taking a photo that I think I might be in the background, I smile too. I might as well make it look good! :laughing:

One of my daughters was taking pictures of Wishes... being only 5, she can't really hold the camera that high and some lady walked in front of her:

JensFamilyReunion132.jpg

Sorry lady :rotfl:

Saturday night my friend and I rode Space Mountain. We got stuck behind a loooooooong line of people exiting the ride -the part where you're riding the escalator and there are the monitors with cameras that show you on Mars, etc. The group in front of us were trying to get a picture of themselves in the monitors but couldn't get it down quite right until the very last one.

The group of three turned into a group of four, and they didn't notice it - my friend somehow stood in the middle of them and his face was perfectly aligned in their photo. He just flashed a cheesy grin and they had no clue. :lmao: It looked awesome on the monitor! I wish I had a pic of it - I am sure they'll be wondering who in the world he was when they look at the pictures later.

would love to see this bumped up and added to...gonna have to check out my pics now! LOVE IT!

Not an intentional photobomb, but it cracks us up. You can see the confusion on my face because I was whispering to my husband "is she going to stop?" when I first noticed this lady approaching us from the side. She was moritified and was very apologetic and we all laughed about it.

March2012293.jpg

Don't worry - the Photopass photographer got bombed too! I only wish someone had gotten a picture of his face - it was priceless! :lmao:

DSC_0066.jpg

lol! These are hilarious! I just skimmed over the first few paes, but am going to go back thru them! It would be funny if I'm there, just hope I'm labelled as anything but creepy! lol!
Must go check my pics!

October 2003 waiting in line at Epcot with my mother and mother-in-law. Not sure if the TWO people photo bombing were together or not.
Epcot_Other_People.jpg

On Casey's Train at Disneyland November 2007
P1020781.jpg

Downtown Disney October 2011
DSCN2286.jpg

Good thing the dragon didn't bite;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter